A few questions... (1 Viewer)

C

cYbton

Hey,

I'm using StreamedMP 1.0.3.

Here a few questions:

1. I want to remove the white edge overlay on all covers. Which image do i have to delete?

2. How can I change the overlay durations in Basic Home? I tried Animation duration and Animation acceleration, but without any change.

3. The star rating in Music Now Playing Screen shows 0 stars everytime, but the star rating for the three songs at bottom works...

4. WebBrowser doesn't work. I can read News, but when selecting WebBrowser from the plugins menu I get a white screen.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey,

I'm using StreamedMP 1.0.3.

Here a few questions:

1. I want to remove the white edge overlay on all covers. Which image do i have to delete?

Do you mean the rounded covers in TvSeries/MovingPictures.Music? We are looking at making that configurable.

2. How can I change the overlay durations in Basic Home? I tried Animation duration and Animation acceleration, but without any change.

Seems in all the chnage to FH this values have become hard coded, I will update the editor to restore the ability to configure these.

3. The star rating in Music Now Playing Screen shows 0 stars everytime, but the star rating for the three songs at bottom works...

Been a problem for a while and think it was MP releated, will have another look.

4. WebBrowser doesn't work. I can read News, but when selecting WebBrowser from the plugins menu I get a white screen.

Sounds like a bug, another think to check.

Sorry no instant soloutions but will look at all the above issue, we are currently preparing for the next release and we can will get fixes in.

Thanks

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008

Been a problem for a while and think it was MP releated, will have another look.

Thanks

Hi It's your own rating. Press F9 on your title and add stars.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    did you configure the WebBrowser plugin to a default URL? I think its empty by default which is a bit strange.

C

cYbton

Do you mean the rounded covers in TvSeries/MovingPictures.Music? We are looking at making that configurable.

No i mean the white triangle. :) I attached a image.

Ah ok, but I don't want to rate thousand of songs. :) It looks a bit strange, because the songs at bottom are rated.

did you configure the WebBrowser plugin to a default URL? I think its empty by default which is a bit strange.

Yea I set google.de and tried google.com (with full http-syntax). And default zoom-step.

Attachments

• overlay.jpg
      overlay.jpg
      83.7 KB
    C

cYbton

One another question: :)

I need the skin id for movingpictures for the ShortCuter plugin. Where can I find this?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    One another question: :)

I need the skin id for movingpictures for the ShortCuter plugin. Where can I find this?

The MovingPictures ID 96742

You find out the ID of any of the xmls with the editor, this information will be displayed when you click on either an xml or existing menu item.

cheers

-ltb-

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Re: A few questions...

No i mean the white triangle. :) I attached a image.

You have to delete or remane this image: round.poster.frame.png of the media folder. But in this case, you will lost the "rounded corner" of the cover, because white triange and rounded corners are on the same image.
    Otherwise, you can edit this image with a soft like photos**** or something else

C

cYbton

Ok guys thanks alot. Here's my result, for me it looks much better, because I like to see the full poster.

Maybe someone is interested in.

Ah and the webbrowser plugin still doesn't work. :mad:

Attachments

• movingpictures.jpg
      movingpictures.jpg
      939.8 KB
    • nowplaying.jpg
      nowplaying.jpg
      887 KB
    • round.cover.frame.png
      round.cover.frame.png
      10.4 KB
    • round.poster.frame.png
      round.poster.frame.png
      7.6 KB
    C

cYbton

He guys :) After update to RC3 and new StreamedMP the movie info icons are not correctly shown... please have a look to the attached images...

Ah and a other issue is that I have to reinstall the lyrics plugin after updates from RC1 to RC2 and RC2 to RC3. Only the lyrics of the first song is shown again and again.

Because of the memory leaks fixes in RC3 it's more smoother now and looks much better!

Ok, I copied the dll and xml from the source code, now the plugin seems to work. I set google as startpage, but I just can zoom and use the arrows. I tried all keys on my remote (mce).

In the menu there's no option to vote...

Attachments

• movie_icons1.jpg
      movie_icons1.jpg
      575.4 KB
    • movie_icons2.jpg
      movie_icons2.jpg
      233.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom