A/V Sync Picture before audio (1 Viewer)

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Oh dude, it works! thank you for a super simple solution! :)
    The attached pic shows how much I have to move the slider to get it in sync, my guess is that represent ½ a second.. something like that.
    The only thing I'm not able to do is change it during DTS... have you tried that?

2014-07-15 13.35.12.jpg

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Cool :)

DTS works the same for me, so odd it doesn't for you. I use LAV for everything and bitstream DTS to my amp via HDMI.

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I use MPAR and no bitstreaming (as described in the perfect playback guide)... so that might be what's keeping me from moving the slider... will test more :)[DOUBLEPOST=1405427975][/DOUBLEPOST]Odd, tested again and now I can move the slider - maybe a MePo restart was needed - but now EVERYTHING works :)

@seco read above, a solution is found! :)

Last edited:

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I use MPAR and no bitstreaming (as described in the perfect playback guide)... so that might be what's keeping me from moving the slider... will test more :)[DOUBLEPOST=1405427975][/DOUBLEPOST]Odd, tested again and now I can move the slider - maybe a MePo restart was needed - but now EVERYTHING works :)

@seco read above, a solution is found! :)

I am more satisfied using 50Hz refresh rate (default for TV also in Finland) with 23/24p content and MPAR doing to rest. If I remember correct my out of sync is not constant so watching e.g. long movies the problem gets worse and I would need to adjust delay multiple times.

I find it a bit funny that even these days it is impossible to get a smooth playback without tricks and tweaks.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    The attached pic shows how much I have to move the slider to get it in sync, my guess is that represent ½ a second.. something like that.
    Anyone knows how much in ms the slider changes when ticking it one tick to the left/right? On -2 (skin: StreamedMP) all is good for me. So if I would know how much that would be in ms I could adjust a global delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom