Able to hide covert art on .. ? (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just wondering whether it is possible to use some logic to hide the covert art when looking at the parent folder option? I can see that ".." is output to the name tag at the bottom of the page but was wondering whether it would be possible to hide the album art image when hovering this icon instead of showing the default album art?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If I understand correctly, this is controlled by the skin by displaying a default image behind the current selected item. This is so there is always something displayed.

You will need to edit the respective xml and remove that image control. There is no setting to disable it.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If I understand correctly, this is controlled by the skin by displaying a default image behind the current selected item. This is so there is always something displayed.

You will need to edit the respective xml and remove that image control. There is no setting to disable it.

Would it be possible though to assign as ".." image? Just thinking that I want the default where no CD cover can be found but don't want it on the non-music folders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom