About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivaSA

Portal Member
June 24, 2009
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi!
On my previous computer i used your skin, fantastic!
After beuliding an htpc with windows 7 I can't get mediaportal to accept your skin.
I've copied all the files as last time, but it doesn't show in the skin section in the configurator. Any ideas?
Hi, I had this problem once. Try manualy putting the files in assuming you are using the mpe1. Was fine from there on.

Good luck

Fixit121

Portal Member
July 20, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!
After beuliding an htpc with windows 7 I can't get mediaportal to accept your skin.
I've copied all the files as last time, but it doesn't show in the skin section in the configurator. Any ideas?
Hi, I had this problem once. Try manualy putting the files in assuming you are using the mpe1. Was fine from there on.

Good luck

I just fixed it, tried the Mpe1 installer one last time and it worked. No idea why...but I'm not complaining.

I've got another problem but its configuring mediaportal, cant get any other codec for x264 than microsoft dtv. I've installed mpc driver and registered successfully, but no luck. Do you know how?

roosterx

Portal Pro
April 24, 2006
Högsäter, Sweden
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!

Good luck

I just fixed it, tried the Mpe1 installer one last time and it worked. No idea why...but I'm not complaining.

I've got another problem but its configuring mediaportal, cant get any other codec for x264 than microsoft dtv. I've installed mpc driver and registered successfully, but no luck. Do you know how?

If you are on Win7 x64, use the x86 version of MPC-HC (MPCVideoDec.ax)codec, works for me everytime. :)

Petervs

Portal Member
November 19, 2009
Jhb
Home Country
Problem

I downloaded the latest Xfactor skin from Downloads - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code
im using MP 1.1.0 beta
Win7
ATI HD 2400HD card latest drivers

But my Xfactor Skin ends up like this pic
xfactorpic.jpg

i have gone into
Settings
Xfactor
Selected Horizontal with no Rss bar
but when i go back to main screen
i still get as above
any idea ?

Imokles

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I downloaded the latest Xfactor skin from Downloads - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code
    im using MP 1.1.0 beta
    Win7
    ATI HD 2400HD card latest drivers

But my Xfactor Skin ends up like this pic: ...

i have gone into
    Settings
    Xfactor
    Selected Horizontal with no Rss bar
    but when i go back to main screen
    i still get as above
    any idea ?
    This is the home screen. Press "H" to switch to Basichome. In MP configuration (General settings), you can tick a box to automatically start with BasicHome.

RivaSA

Portal Member
    June 24, 2009
    Home Country
    In the Mediportal General settings tick "Start with Basic Menu". This will allow you to view correctley from when it first opens.

Cheers

Fixit121

Portal Member
    July 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Good luck

If you are on Win7 x64, use the x86 version of MPC-HC (MPCVideoDec.ax)codec, works for me everytime. :)

It worked, thanks. it seems I've got setting wrong because the quality doesn't quite convince me. And i've got idea where to start.
    Where should i begin?

Petervs

Portal Member
    November 19, 2009
    Jhb
    Home Country
    Cool Guys thanks again im going to play around see what i can do with this them
    cause is freeken amazing

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom