About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dietbutcher

Portal Member
February 4, 2007
Hello All,

Thank you to cul8er for a great Skin.

I am having an issue where after watching a TV show using the latest version of my TV Series, the resolution of the Skin seems to jump to 640x480 forcing me to manually reset the resolution to 1920x1080.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Thanks.

To Follow up it seems to be occurring in all Modules: TV Series, Moving Pictures, Online Videos.

Has anyone had this issue before?

pr1s0m

Portal Member
March 2, 2009
I have a problem with MP TV Series using the Fanart List view
1st Aired dates are off screen
2nd Episode titles cover air date

attachment.php

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi dietbutcher,

Thank you for your report. I'm currently unable to reproduce. Anyone else are having this problem? I will continue to investigate but please provide som log files for me to look at.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi pr1s0m,

I will fix this sunday. Thank you for your report.

cheers
    cul8er

orph

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    FYI, I had to delete the TV Series database and all thumb fanart images and reload the TV Series to get it to work properly.

chris882

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    don't know if it's only a problem with my installation but if i go through my plugins/menues the background image never changed. i always see the blonde lady in the back. ;) that was the case just before i upgraded to the 390 version and it's still there. i'm on mp 1.1.0 beta. can someone give me a hint? :(

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've found a few problems:

1: The miniguide does not connect very well at the bottom and the top:

2: I never see a description of the TV program (anywhere) But I think this is more a MP bug or something

Using 1.1beta

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

using the new version, working very well so far, thankyou very much!

I'm having a bit of an issue with the backdrops/fanart in the music section. Firstly, I have 'thumbs\music\album' & 'thumbs\music\artist' disabled as sources as they are too low quality, leaving just 'media\fanart\music' enabled.

In the previous version of the skin, if you had fanart in the 'media\fanart\music' folder corresponding to the currently playing artist it would show that fanart, otherwise it would show a random image from 'animations\music' that would cycle every thirty seconds.

In the latest version, if you have the corresponding fanart to the currently playing artist it will show, but then if the next few tracks don't have a corresponding fanart it will just continue to show the previous 'corresponding' fanart - if I then back out of the playlist screen and 'play' a different album (that doesn't have corresponding fanart) it will still continue to show the last fanart. It seems as if it no longer uses the 'animations\music' folder for random fanart unless you have the fanart plugin disabled - in which case it no longer uses the 'media\fanart\music\' folder for fanart that does match the current artist. It seems like it's all or nothing, one or the other - I either have to have fanart for ALL my artists, or ONLY have random, non-corresponding fanart at all.

It would be great if it had the ability to use corresponding fanart IF AVAILABLE, OTHERWISE use random fanart cycling, like in the previous version. :D

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    don't know if it's only a problem with my installation but if i go through my plugins/menues the background image never changed. i always see the blonde lady in the back. ;) that was the case just before i upgraded to the 390 version and it's still there. i'm on mp 1.1.0 beta. can someone give me a hint? :(

Open MediaPortal
    Go to plugins OR settings
    Select Xfactor Menu Settings
    Left column, Bottom, Select Animations for MP 1.1.0 beta
    Click Back until you are on BasicHome again
    Click one more back to RELOAD basichome.

chris882

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks rekenaar, i thought that my changes in the "configurator" will apply all. i made it in the way you write and now everything cool. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom