About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikuenkano

Portal Member
February 15, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Yeah, new version !!!

:D, cul8er !!!

This skin becomes better and better day after day !!!

:eek:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi cul8er ! the new version crash MP...
    i use the rer file as all the time ,copy to mp/skin folder ..delet cache ...copy the plugin to the corect folder ...as evry update of xfactor
    WIN XP SP3 -MP 1.0.2 ..
    i look in the error in log folder somting with BassAudio ... her the error..

can you help ...

2009-10-23 22:31:17.765625 [ERROR][MPMain]: D3D: InitializeDeviceObjects - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIFont.InitializeDeviceObjects()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIFontManager.InitializeDeviceObjects()
    at MediaPortalApp.InitializeDeviceObjects()
    at MediaPortal.D3DApp.InitializeEnvironment()
    2009-10-23 22:31:18.140625 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.D3DApp.RecoverDevice()
    at MediaPortalApp.OnProcess()
    at MediaPortal.D3DApp.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)
    2009-10-23 22:31:18.140625 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2009-10-23 22:31:18.156250 [ERROR][MPMain]: site :Void RecoverDevice()
    2009-10-23 22:31:18.156250 [ERROR][MPMain]: source :MediaPortal
    2009-10-23 22:31:18.156250 [ERROR][MPMain]: stacktrace: at MediaPortal.D3DApp.RecoverDevice()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    2009-10-23 22:31:18.156250 [ERROR][MPMain]: MediaPortal stopped due to an exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object. MediaPortal at MediaPortal.D3DApp.RecoverDevice()
    2009-10-23 22:31:18.375000 [ERROR][BassAudio]: BASS: Initialize thread failed. Reason: Unable to load DLL 'basscd.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

crow2

September 18, 2006
    Hi,

unfortunately the osd is only partly displayed for me. I can only see the bottom of osd without infotext, subtitle button, etc.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    i use the rer file as all the time ,copy to mp/skin folder ..delet cache ...copy the plugin to the corect folder ...as evry update of xfactor
    WIN XP SP3 -MP 1.0.2 ..

can you help ...

What kind of Basic Home menu type did you use when MP crashed? I had a quick try with the new menu, but MP hang when I tried selecting a sub menu item, so I reverted back to Horizontal menu and haven't had any issues since (knock on wood).

Emph

Imokles

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Cul8er,

thanks for the new version. :D

I've just installed it, looks great!

I think you forgot to include the "XFactorFanartHandler.dll" in your MPE-file...? I just got it from SVN and put in manually in plugins/process, now I can see and configure it in Mediaportal config.

Best regards

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    WIN XP SP3 -MP 1.0.2 ..

can you help ...

What kind of Basic Home menu type did you use when MP crashed? I had a quick try with the new menu, but MP hang when I tried selecting a sub menu item, so I reverted back to Horizontal menu and haven't had any issues since (knock on wood).

Emph

hi Emph ! i just try with defult ...usly i try all skins update with defult first ...then i mod it to my need ...
    it this case it hepan with the defult menu ,,i olso try to mack defrent manu ,no work ...
    strange never have any problem with any skin's ....

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ysmp,

Do you have any errors in the configuration.log file?

best regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom