About the X-Factor Skin (R630) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: About the X-Factor Skin (R615)

Hi elhesse,

Thank you for your report. What basichome layout are you using? horizontal, vertical, aeon, images, streamedmp or x-factor?

best regards
    cul8er

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Cul8er,

2 things from me:

1) The link to the download of 615 on post number 1 does not seem to work for me.

2) I used the link on the Team MP homepage to download 615 and installed it on my system (was using 479 before) and OH MY GOD 615 looks absolutely amazing. The installation was really easy, it kept my setting from the last version, and the improvements are just so impressive.

I just wanted to say thanks for a skin that just gets better and better at every step.

Nice one!

Robbo100:D

Kiwi

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2006
    Pukerua Bay
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi elhesse,

Thank you for your report. What basichome layout are you using? horizontal, vertical, aeon, images, streamedmp or x-factor?

best regards
    cul8er

Hi Cul8er

Same report as elhesse. Im using images with RSS feed & weather always showing.

Thanks for great skin
    :D

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007

Thanks for the updated version!

Is anyone else having issues with the "New" Tag showing up on all TV Series episodes no matter if they are watched or not?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Yip, I can confirm. Did not even spot this before you mentioned.

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I upgraded this morning to (R615) on MP 1.02. Is anyone else having a problem with the weather overlaying the RSS feed? I cleared the cache but that did not resolve the issue. Not a big deal I just turned off the RSS feed. Everything else looks great. Thanks for great skin and keep up the good work. :D

I can confirm that the weather info is overlaying the RSS feed, though I am using MP 1.1 RC1. In 581 these were nicely separated, but since the upgrade the are in the same position. I was using skin Images with weather always on. Have not find a way to solve it but to disable the weather or the RSS feed.

My compliments for the skin; Its the best around and getting closer to perfection!!:D

elhesse

Portal Member
    August 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Sorry for the late response. Looks like the vertical and horizontal are working fine with the RSS feed turned on. With Aeon, images and streamedMP the weather overlays the RSS food.

Thanks

montecristo

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

hi,

i have a small but annoying problem.

when playing an album you see the cd cover on the screen of the currently playing cd.
    when i start playing the cover is showing, but however after a short while the cover is replaced by the (orange) default album cover (defaultalbum.png or nothumb.png) and then it stays like this.
    the original cover is only coming back after i scroll through the list. but after a short while it is replaced again by the default album cover.

i seem to have the exact same problem with my DVD's. it replaces it by defaultposter after a short while.

does somebody know how i can fix this problem?
    everything seems to work fine, but this annoyes me a bit.

kind regards,

Montecristo

mknoppert

Portal Member
    May 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

cul8er,

Right now i use the latest version from you're plugin. Everything is working fine. Only radio time not (I use the latets version). When i go to the first screen from radiotime my screen is black. On the first half of the page i can see my radiostreams and in the right corner below two options i can choose. When i go to another menu in radio time i've got a background and the page is alright.

Why is the background from the first page black?

Maurits

sonline

Portal Member
    March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hey cul8er,

maybe i'm to stupid, but i still cannot use htpcinfo. the only xml file i can choose from the list is the htpcinfo.xml and this returns the "invalid skin file" message in mp? what am i doing wrong?

thanks a lot

sonline

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom