AC3 stutters during the first few minutes in "live tv" (1 Viewer)

Muldini

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, to get a few things straight.
    By "myTV" you mean the stable release 0.2.2.0 aka old tv engine, yeah?
    By "TVClient" you mean TVe3 + stable release 0.2.2.0 + SVN + TV Clien Plugin aka new tv engine, yeah?

Have you tried activating timeshift in the old tv engine?
    Have you configured the codecs in "Configuration -> Movies -> Movie Player" in the new tv engine?

Taken from your thread:
    xavier said:
    With the stand alone release of MediaPortal, MyTV module is ok.

Also TV-Server + VLC is ok.

When the TV-Client work with the SkyStar 2, the TV is stuttering.

Note: if I change the SkyStar 2 driver from WDM to BDA, so MP stand alone is stuttering.

That could mean the BDA driver is causing it, are you able to test the BDA driver with another App (preferable one made by the card manufacturer).

Regards, Muldini

xavier

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2004
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Muldini

By "myTV" you mean the stable release 0.2.2.0 aka old tv engine, yeah?

Almost... :) I mean the stable release 0.2.2.0 + SVN.

By "TVClient" you mean TVe3 + stable release 0.2.2.0 + SVN + TV Clien Plugin aka new tv engine, yeah?

Yes !

Have you tried activating timeshift in the old tv engine?

Yes, the timeshift is active (I have activated in "Configuration -> Television -> Timeshifting -> Auto turn timeshift on when entering My TV").

Have you configured the codecs in "Configuration -> Movies -> Movie Player" in the new tv engine?

Yes, my actual video codec is the "MPV Decoder Filter" and the audio codec is the "MPA Decoder Filter".

Note: if I change the SkyStar 2 driver from WDM to BDA, so MP stand alone is stuttering.

That could mean the BDA driver is causing it, are you able to test the BDA driver with another App (preferable one made by the card manufacturer).

The BDA driver work fine with the DVBViewer 4.4.1.162 provided from Technisat.
    But with the old tv engine and the new, the TV is stuttering. :(

Best regards,
    xavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom