Add visualisation to Now Playing screen (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ltfearme, just wondering if it is possible to add a visual button in all the hidden menus for all the music related plugs.
    Also add the same button to the "Now playing" screens hidden menu in the next or updated patch??
    So I don't have to keep using my keyboard for the visuals usage.
    Depends, isn't there already a remote control mapping for it? I think it's the RED button if I recall correctly.

I don't really use the music section much and there is no 'Hidden Menu' in the default 'Now Playing' section only one of the mods, I will review and see what works. I think there is already a forum thread about this or a ticket on the issue tracker so just check there first (I didn't have a chance yet).

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Depends, isn't there already a remote control mapping for it? I think it's the RED button if I recall correctly.
    Sorry, I don't have colored buttons........

This is the remote that I own and been using for many a year as my way around MePo, which is rock solid and problem free.
    Notice the lack of "Colored Buttons". So that option of using a colored button is out, nada, non-existent. Now do you feel my pain kind sir?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=File:Mcelearningsmalla.jpg

Frankly I do feel that this skin is lacking this simple little use of visuals for anything music related.

It would be a nice to add that visuals button in all music related screens, including all plugins like "Pandora, Radio Time, RockStar, Radio, Internet Radio etc,.. in it's hidden menus,
    (if it has one, if not,.. maybe the dev of that plug can add a hidden menu "MOD" to this along with a "Now Playing" button also. Just a thought)

I don't really use the music section much

Why not??? This is one of the best features of MePo!!!
    I love using all the music features in StreamedMP.

Thank you Itfearme for your time to look in to this.

Cheers.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Why not??? This is one of the best features of MePo!!!
    99% of the time im either using MP-TVSeries, MovingPictures, Trakt or Trailers i.e. 3rd Party plugins. Don't have much use for the internal plugins, I did listen to music once upon a time but not much anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom