Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey Trevor,

I've no idea what's in SVN but I can tell you I also keep my own version, and I suspect it's quite different and might support a bit more plugins (I run a lot of them). If you want me too I can upload my Aeon Wide folder.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey Trevor,

I've no idea what's in SVN but I can tell you I also keep my own version, and I suspect it's quite different and might support a bit more plugins (I run a lot of them). If you want me too I can upload my Aeon Wide folder.

I have the same, there were lots of mods for this skin (a true community skin!) and I had some specifics - Would be goog to get what you have, will PM with my email address save you uploading here.

Thanks

Trevor

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
wlgspotter

Will not be able to look at this till the w/e - not matter what I try can't get MP 1.0.1 to run at all on this laptop, works at home ok so not sure why - think it might have something to do with having no TVServer available, never had so much problem with a release of MP - begining to think this release is a tad flawed!!!

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@wlgspotter

Will not be able to look at this till the w/e - not matter what I try can't get MP 1.0.1 to run at all on this laptop, works at home ok so not sure why - think it might have something to do with having no TVServer available, never had so much problem with a release of MP - begining to think this release is a tad flawed!!!

Hi Trevor:

No worries at all - I can wait... Really appreciate your efforts!. Thanks.

:D

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Dialog fix....

wlgspotter and all

Sorted the dialog issue, typo in the common.dialog.xml - should have just looked instead worrying about getting MP installed on this laptop:oops:

Attached is the updated version, have also updated the main update pack here

Currently going though the SVN version and the version Joz posted, google project created and when I have tested all the parts and plugins will prepeare a MP 1.0.1 version release, replace the outdated one.

cheers

Trevor

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@wlgspotter and all

Sorted the dialog issue, typo in the common.dialog.xml - should have just looked instead worrying about getting MP installed on this laptop:oops:

Attached is the updated version, have also updated the main update pack here

Currently going though the SVN version and the version Joz posted, google project created and when I have tested all the parts and plugins will prepeare a MP 1.0.1 version release, replace the outdated one.

cheers

Trevor

Hi Trevor:

Thanks for this. I'll give this a go later today and will report back how I get on.

Thanks again.

Edit: Trevor - just tried and it works! Thanks! :D

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have produced an update pack for Aeon wide to bring it into line with the forcoming MP 1.0.1 release, all required changes have been made and tested as best I can - feedback welecome.

this update isn t working correctly with mp 1.0.1. you often get the message that the skins should be outdatet.
then you change the number to the right version in the reference.xml. then its working a time. then this outdatet messages apears again!!!! it often apears after resume from standdy. therefore i have downgradet again.
sorry no logs becouse downgrade. i only wana inform about this.

regards
parkuhr

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
you musn't have typed the right version into reference.xml then, i've never had those issues at all with trevors update.

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
you musn't have typed the right version into reference.xml then, i've never had those issues at all with trevors update.

defenitive no! ist was the right number! it was then working a time and then suddenly i get this outdatet-error again.
i use aeon-skin-editor for basic home-screen. so i have only the icons i need.
maybe it has something to do with it. otherwise i also have no explanation:(
by the way: good work trevor, i like this skin very much:)

greetings
parkuhr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom