Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@Trevor and @Mattsk88

I can't found the home plugin in my configuration window / plugin. I also get an error description "An error occured while loading the plugin: MediaPortal.GUI.Home.GUIHomeSetupForm, its incompatible with the current mediaportal version.

What to do now?

Thnx for the help so far!

What is the version of MP you have installed...as far as I am aware the changes were made against the RC2 release version of MP.

Trevor

remcoof

Portal Member
December 7, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
@Trevor and @Mattsk88

I can't found the home plugin in my configuration window / plugin. I also get an error description "An error occured while loading the plugin: MediaPortal.GUI.Home.GUIHomeSetupForm, its incompatible with the current mediaportal version.

What to do now?

I installed an new weekly update en now i don't get the error message when I entering the plugin section in the configuration window. I did found the Home plugin, but i don't have a tab with RSS feed options. Is there another version that i have to download/use. And if so, where can i find this plugin?

My MP version is RC1, must i install RC2 for the correct working and new Home plugin?

Thnx for the help.

@Trevor and @Mattsk88

What to do now?

What is the version of MP you have installed...as far as I am aware the changes were made against the RC2 release version of MP.

Trevor

I see :D, i didn't see you reply...so i will install RC2 and wil come back with the result. Thnx for the answer.:D

remcoof

Portal Member
December 7, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
RSS feed and home plugin

I've installed MP RC2 but still i don't have the rss option in the home plugin.

What am i doing wrong? Maybe some of you guys can give me the good home plugin version??

This is a screenshot of my home plugin.

[EDIT]
i forgot to copy the new WindowPlugins.dll, but now I get the same error description as before.
"An error occured while loading the plugin: MediaPortal.GUI.Home.GUIHomeSetupForm, its incompatible with the current mediaportal version.
[EDIT]

Attachments

• HomePlugin.jpg
    HomePlugin.jpg
    33.5 KB

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added support for the My-TVSeries Logo feature to TVSeries.xml, see screenshot below.

Attachments

• TVSeries_Logos.JPG
      TVSeries_Logos.JPG
      285.3 KB
    • TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

remcoof

Portal Member
    December 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Finally it's working! I did a re-install and now it is working.

I have one question about the BasicHome menu. Is it possible to get the weather info in the time bar on the right, and then switch it every 10 sec for example from weather info to time info? This way you don't have the problem that sometimes the weather info is not good to read when the background is the same color as the font color.

Thnx for the help!

remcoof

Portal Member
    December 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Adjustment for BasicHome.xml

@Trevor and @Mattsk88

What to do now?

Trevor

Finally it's working! I did a re-install and now it is working.

I have one question about the BasicHome menu. Is it possible to get the weather info in the time bar on the right, and then switch it every 10 sec for example from weather info to time info? This way you don't have the problem that sometimes the weather info is not good to read when the background is the same color as the font color.

Thnx for the help!

I've edit the BasicHome.xml by myself to get the weather info on the left, with an black "banner" behind it. Paste the temp_panel.png to the media dir of Aeon Wide and copy the BasicHome.xml in the Aeon Wide dir.

See for your self if you like it.

Attachments

• temp_panel.png
      temp_panel.png
      19.8 KB
    • BasicHome.xml
      30.6 KB

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does it not work if you have it like this: a folder named "Movie title" containing "audio_ts" + "video ts"? All dvd-video folders are named video_ts, so it would be impossible for the database to know which is which, right?

Emph

My setup is like you said: a folder named "Movie title" containing "audio_ts" + "video ts". I thought this worked in Monochrome and Indigo. Couldn't get them to work either. Maybe I'm missing a file or seven :confused: I guess I could just convert all my movies to ISO.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Inspired by the Aeon Alpha 13c release by djh_ over on the xbmc forum I've started messing with some of the menus and dialgs. Here's what I've got so far - all gfx are my (sloppy) originals until I can get my hands on djh_'s textures or psd.

What do you guys think? Still some work to do mind ;)

Attachments

• New Context Menu.jpg
      New Context Menu.jpg
      133 KB
    • New Sliding Menu List.jpg
      New Sliding Menu List.jpg
      186.8 KB
    • New IMDB Info.jpg
      New IMDB Info.jpg
      186.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom