Aeon Wide (1366x768) (3 Viewers)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
@Buddha

Thnx for the instruction. There is no better result when i deleted the cache folder. I did copy the WindowPlugins.dll to the rigt folder and all the other files. Where can i find this Home plugin config to re-enable the rss option?

Thnx for your time.

Its under the plugin called home

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@Buddha

Thnx for the instruction. There is no better result when i deleted the cache folder. I did copy the WindowPlugins.dll to the rigt folder and all the other files. Where can i find this Home plugin config to re-enable the rss option?

Thnx for your time.

Couple of screen shots should make it clear

Trevor

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I've got a lil' problem too..
So I've been using this skin for some weeks now & everything went fine. Couple of days ago, I downloaded SVN files again and copied them over the original ones. Now, with whatever Basichome.xml I'm using, I just get a blank screen (with a background), but no buttons.
Yes I deleted the cache, anyone has got an idea what's wrong?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does it not work if you have it like this: a folder named "Movie title" containing "audio_ts" + "video ts"? All dvd-video folders are named video_ts, so it would be impossible for the database to know which is which, right?

Emph

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Hi

Can anyone help with this, you may or may not know MusicVids no longer work with MP, so would like to remove from the main menu, have attempted this but get a space between Pictures And Weather, just cannot see what i have missed.

Thanks

View attachment 23554

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Vergo

If using Tortoise, right click on the folder and tell it to download updated files, but hopefully a release should be out this week, Sambal and myself are doing some fine-tuning.

Thanks

Sambal

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi

Can anyone help with this, you may or may not know MusicVids no longer work with MP, so would like to remove from the main menu, have attempted this but get a space between Pictures And Weather, just cannot see what i have missed.

Thanks

I removed MusicVids from the menu band, changed the default menuitem to TV and fixed the crowding for the default item.

Attached the new xml, uploaded to svn as well.

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      30.6 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Hi Sambal and everyone else.

Can anyone say if the current svn files, work ok with everything they support atm, this is not a feature request, just don't want to have to upload a new version day after Aeon Wide 1.0 hits repository :)

Ones i use the most are TV\Movies\TVSeries, cannot see anything wrong with these, so if others could be checked would be great.

Thanks

remcoof

Portal Member
    December 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    trevor and mattsk88

I can't found the home plugin in my configuration window / plugin. I also get an error description "An error occured while loading the plugin: MediaPortal.GUI.Home.GUIHomeSetupForm, its incompatible with the current mediaportal version.

What to do now?

Thnx for the help so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom