Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Original with gainsboro for the lettering.

MenuBlack.JPG

View attachment 23524

That seems to be easier to read, without being to white.

Is it my imagination or has the font size shrunk now !!

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I think that this skin has a bug in the myfilms plugin.
    When you go to "change view" and select a different view than the default, a cover is strangly placed in the list:

Can anyone help with that???
    Thx

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Really nice work guys! Does AEON support the IMDB in shares, or will it sometime in the future? :D

remcoof

Portal Member
    December 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    mattsk88

I did follow your instructions, but i doesn't work with me.
    Except of using your BasicHome.xml, i just copied your adjustment into mine BasicHome.xml because i'm using TV Gemist as well en that wasn't supported in your basichome.xml.

I did read a reply on the next page (Budda) that he had to re-enable the rss option in de home plugin. I can't find that anywhere or i'm not looking good.

Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong and do i need you basichome.xml to work (the first time i used yours it didn't work also.)

Thnx for this update btw, I was waiting for this! Keep up the good work. Hope you can tell me what to do to get it to work for me.

(Maybe Budda can tell me how he installed this??)

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Really nice work guys! Does AEON support the IMDB in shares, or will it sometime in the future?

It supports imdb view in shares, bit slow if you have lots of movies so Title view faster.

The irony in this is that I find title to be useless with big collections :p I have 300+ DVD's ripped to my harddrive, and have to sort with genre folders to be able to find the ones I want. Genre from DB is useless because when I enter 'action' there lots of horror/animation/comedys/etc also populates the list.

I had a project once, fixing the genre for all my movies, but its to much work.

Buddha

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @mattsk88

I did follow your instructions, but i doesn't work with me.
    Except of using your BasicHome.xml, i just copied your adjustment into mine BasicHome.xml because i'm using TV Gemist as well en that wasn't supported in your basichome.xml.

I did read a reply on the next page (Budda) that he had to re-enable the rss option in de home plugin. I can't find that anywhere or i'm not looking good.

Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong and do i need you basichome.xml to work (the first time i used yours it didn't work also.)

Thnx for this update btw, I was waiting for this! Keep up the good work. Hope you can tell me what to do to get it to work for me.

(Maybe Budda can tell me how he installed this??)

Did you copy the WindowPlugins.dll file to your plugins\Windows folder? That one should be responsible for the RSS option in the Home plugin config if im correct. Don't forget to copy the files from the Media\Home in the rar to your Aeon skin folder. Also you might want to try deleting your cache dir. Good luck!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I had a project once, fixing the genre for all my movies, but its to much work.

LOL, you should try renaming every one to how they are on imdb, did my head in for 2 days, even cutting\pasting them :(

Get 100% scan success rate, so i suppose it was worth it :)

remcoof

Portal Member
    December 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Buddha

Thnx for the instruction. There is no better result when i deleted the cache folder. I did copy the WindowPlugins.dll to the rigt folder and all the other files. Where can i find this Home plugin config to re-enable the rss option?

Thnx for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom