Aeon Wide (1366x768) (2 Viewers)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Should be fairly easy to fix, just move the control with the videwindow/vis above the controls with icons in musicoverlay.xml and videooverlay.xml..

I have no idea if that is the issue tho, got no access to MP from where I am atm. So if that doesnt do the trick then it's probably a problem with MP wanting the videopreview window always on top.. So you would just have to hide the icons or place them someplace else.

Open up videooverlay.xml, and just edit the <posx> and <posy> of the pause icon to set it where you want.

adams79

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2008
    Great Work! This skin is excellent... Unfortunately I can't get EPG Search to work... by replacing mytvsearch.xml with xface one i get the search working... but I can't understand where is the problem.. I obtain an empty list after each search....:eek:

Thank you!

Dingle

Portal Member
    April 27, 2008
    I don't use TV series or Weather or plugins....how do I remove these from the main menu of Aeon Wide??.....They were removed by default in BlueTwo skin cos I had them disabled in the plugins page. Thanks for any help :)

SEALen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sundsvall
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Okej, I've looked at the videooverlay.xml again. How do you define what should be on top of anything else? Is that just a function of where the control is from the start of the xml file? So the first control is at the bottom and the last control is the on top of everything?

In that case the xml is okey. Might be a bug or a feature of MP itself then like you said that the video have to be always on top.
    As I pointed out before I'm not running a SVN version just the plain 1.0.0.RC2.

zeflash

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2005
    Home Country
    France France
    First I want to thank for this great skin :)

Since a few versions - I don't know exactly with which my problem occured first and I had deleted the old versions already - my basic home screen is blank, no picture in background and no text in the menu bar. If I press cursor up all media is there again but if I move the mouse all media disappears. Any idea what is my problem? I would be very lucky if someone has a solution ;)

I use Win XP Pro SP3 with MediaPortal 1.0RC2.

Regards,
    Buffo

I have exact the same issue.

Dos anyone have a fix for that issue? It's quite annoying, given my mouse seems to randomly move from time to time and this clears the home screen until I move the arrows.

dA.oOZe

Portal Pro
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    EDIT:
    One more thing: I configured 4TR's MP plugin to replace the default myTv screen. Might that be the problem? I am not at home atm, so unable to test it.
    QUOTE]

@dA.oOZe

Please give these files a try this is a update that includes the files when you replace the default myTV screen..

I have not tested these so feed back welcome.

Trevor

Works great now, thanks a lot! Will those files be available through SVN or do I have to update them manually after each SVN renewal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom