xanadu1979

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
New Orleans, LA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey guys,

Here is the updated tvseries.xml file.

I have made some changes to the original file from mattsk88. Made the font smaller...placed some info next to eachother and added more info to the series view and episode view.
Trevor changed it so that it works with the newest SVN and did some other minor changes.

Hope you guys like it.

EDIT : @joz : you need the following background files as well. I also have that flickering that you mention. Maybe Trevor can have a look at it??

Wow, this is great. I just tried it out and I love it. I'd love to see this as the default.

:D

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey guys,

Here is the updated tvseries.xml file.

I have made some changes to the original file from mattsk88. Made the font smaller...placed some info next to eachother and added more info to the series view and episode view.
Trevor changed it so that it works with the newest SVN and did some other minor changes.

Hope you guys like it.

EDIT : @joz : you need the following background files as well. I also have that flickering that you mention. Maybe Trevor can have a look at it??

Buzzie:
On 1080P the text is too small, from your screens it looks great... how do I change the font size to like 2x as big??

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Any possibility of somebody creating a Showtimes screen to match this skin?
The current one doesn't seem to work properly :(

Have a version in progress for this but had some issues running the plugin...will have a look this evening and see if I can finished this one off..

Trevor

SEALen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sundsvall
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've found one other small error in the skin. When using the news plugin. The text seems to flow about a line to far down so that it covers half of the black bar at the bottom of the news window that opens. I'm at work so no way to put up a screenshot at the moment.

My skills in skinning is not great so I've not been able to find the other small glitch in the xmls (see post #840). I'll try harder though :)

Avigrace

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    I've been tinkering (refining) too...

What I'm trying to do is get MP-Aeon as close as possible to XBMC-Aeon.

I've been running XBMC for Windows to try and have a look at most of the screens :D. I'm also trying to standardise the screens so that the same "kind" of info is in the same place as well as having a common font/colour alignment throughout.

What I've done so far only revolves around the MyVideos section atm, as this is the part my kids are using the most :).
    I hope you guys like it, oh and I have no idea when I'll be able to make a release as I'm just plodding thru xmls and gfx as I come to them ;).

PS: Darre, how do you like the overlay?

Is this still coming along? Been a few months and can't sit here quietly anymore!

dA.oOZe

Portal Pro
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    EDIT:
    One more thing: I configured 4TR's MP plugin to replace the default myTv screen. Might that be the problem? I am not at home atm, so unable to test it.

Hit the nail on the head here....I was going to ask if you had configured it to replace the TV section. The 4TR__ files are the ones used for TV replacement, well pretty sure they are (not well documented this bit).

I downloaded the 1.3 beta at the w/e and that just replaces the TV section! Not that happy about that as the new live TV stuff is pretty basic... but figured this out then.

I will look at the 4TR__ files, amend and include these in a new version of 4TR skin files for 1.2.1, will not be able to do this till this w/e as do not have access to TV system on this laptop.

I also need to look at the 1.3 release, if I can get it working to my satisfaction.

Trevor

Just wanted to let you know that disabeling 4TR's MyTv-replacement did the trick. Everything is showing up fine now! However, it would be great if you could look into the 4TR__ files as I'd like to re-activate it.

Anyway, thanks for your hints and all the effort you put into this! :D

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Just wanted to let you know that disabeling 4TR's MyTv-replacement did the trick. Everything is showing up fine now! However, it would be great if you could look into the 4TR__ files as I'd like to re-activate it.

Anyway, thanks for your hints and all the effort you put into this! :D

Thanks, confirms what thought.

Can't test this but think this may be an easy fix, It may be as simple as setting the <id>xxx</id> tag correctly. You should be able to get away with copying the 4tr_ files to 4tr__ for those files that have 4tr__ equivlants and changing the <id>xxx</id> tag to the correct id.

I have not got 4tr installed here so can't tell you the numbers but can check against the B2 versions of the 4tr__ files, I do know the 4tr__tvguide needs to be id 600.

Will check this at the w/e, if you try it let me know if it works.

Cheers

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    ShowTimes Skin file

Here is a skin file for ShowTimes, had a fair bit of trouble with this one a lot due to the way it multi uses tags, takes a lot of control away.

There are still some odd navigation issues that I will work on but will need to look at the actual GUI plugin source I think.

Having said all that I think it is usable and as always feedback welcome.

Cheers Trevor

Attachments

• 20-43-44.jpg
      20-43-44.jpg
      154.4 KB
    • 20-45-32.jpg
      20-45-32.jpg
      158.8 KB
    • ShowTimesGUI.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom