Aeon Wide (1366x768) (4 Viewers)

metagrobolis

Portal Member
March 7, 2008
Furetto, the "Play DVD" plugin is indeed enabled. In fact, with the DVD autoplay preference set, the DVD plays back perfectly when first inserted. However, there is no way to play a previously inserted DVD due to this issue. The WAF has just fallen through the floor! (she likes to keep her Pilates DVD in the drive at all times).

If someone would confirm that a more recent SVN build does indeed fix this problem, I'll give it a shot.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Aeon Wide 1.2 plus MP1.0RC3 (dvd plugin enabled) does work directly from the basichome menu to start a already inserted DVD, metagrobobolis you could try latest svn or wait for RC3, your choice :)

metagrobolis

Portal Member
    March 7, 2008
    Paranoid Delusion, thanks for the confirmation. I'm sure you've already anticipated the next question ... ETA on RC3? ... maybe just a ballpark? :)

Also, would an in-place upgrade from SVN to RC3 be possible? Or would a complete de/re-install be necessary? If the former, I'll slap on the latest SVN drop post haste.

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have a problem with filmstrip view for My Videos. The zoomed in thumbnails are not centered in the frame, and so I changed the thumbPosX and thumbPosY in common.facade.video.xml and now the zoomed out thumbnails are not centered in the frame.

See screenshot below for an example. Is there any way to change the xpos and ypos in the <thumbanimation> element?

Attachments

• 20-35-17.jpg
      20-35-17.jpg
      270.4 KB

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Anyone got any MyTVSeries Logos that fit with this skins style?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Moving Pictures - Aeon style

I've spent some hours skinning the native moving pictures screens to my liking, but before I share the files here, I'd like some help.

Three things
    1: What do I edit to move the pageup/pagedown elements (inside the red square in "list view" screenshot)
    2: How/where do I change the animation on the genre values from fade to scroll?
    3: How do I move/hide the now playing elements (if you have media playing while browsing your movies) because now it's on top of the summary field

I will upload an arcive containing all the needed files (should someone else like my work) when I get at least issues 1 and 2 sorted out.

Edit: Issue no 2 is now fixed.
    Edit2: Issue no 1 is now kinda fixed. Ideally I'd wanted to have the page up/down in the black bar at the bottom, but the arrows are lost behind it. The numbers are showing, but not the buttons. Repositioned to the top instead. Looks good.

Thanks
    Emph

Attachments

• listview.jpg
      listview.jpg
      68.4 KB
    • details.jpg
      details.jpg
      58.3 KB
    • smallicons.jpg
      smallicons.jpg
      84.1 KB