Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can anybody tell me how to change the images for an "unkown channel" and for "folder" in recordings? They look so similar that i often cannot differ them.

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Has somebody noticed that the rating in the movie selection isn't displayed right?
    For example: scanning 'The Matrix Reloaded' from 'moviexml' (rating of 7.0) gives me 6 stars but it should be 7 stars!
    Also, if a movie has a rating of 8.6, 8 stars are displayed. It would be better to round it off to 9 stars.
    I don't know if this problem is caused by the skin or the script.. :confused:

Apparently, this isn't skin-related. I've got the same problem with all skins..
    Anyone know if there's a solution?

GagReflex

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Errr..
    Has anyone else got the problem with RC3 that the backgrounds no longer display for Plugins and Weather (when highlighted from the menu).
    All the other options display the backgrounds ok.. just the plugins and weather options display a 'blank' background. I've tried it on two seperate machines with the same result when SP3 (including latest snapshot) was installed..

baja

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Errr..
    Has anyone else got the problem with RC3 that the backgrounds no longer display for Plugins and Weather (when highlighted from the menu).
    All the other options display the backgrounds ok.. just the plugins and weather options display a 'blank' background. I've tried it on two seperate machines with the same result when SP3 (including latest snapshot) was installed..

I have same problem with my 2 htpc after RC3 and also Tvseries starts give problem. when u are watching an episodes push "esc" button go back episodes menu or series menu then push "stop" button to stop playing the episode. MP crashs

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Errr..
    I believe I have the same issue, but it's not black it's showing the movies folder for whatever reason (checked xml should be weather folder).
    So I heard about the new possibility of the latest svn weekly to also support absolute paths and then it worked again :)
    I guess this is a bug introduced with RC3 but have to test more in this before reporting anything.

GagReflex

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    glad it's just not me then :)

I'll have a play to see if I can get it working.. I'm using a basichome created via the menu generator, I'll try with a standard basichome to see if that makes a difference, if not I'll 'play' with the xml file to see if I can get it going..

baja

Portal Member
    December 15, 2007
    Errr..
    I believe I have the same issue, but it's not black it's showing the movies folder for whatever reason (checked xml should be weather folder).
    So I heard about the new possibility of the latest svn weekly to also support absolute paths and then it worked again :)
    I guess this is a bug introduced with RC3 but have to test more in this before reporting anything.

Still, mediaportal-svn-10-25-2008--01-36-Rev20584 has same bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom