Aeon Wide TVSeries (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Been a bit under the weather lately however I have a new tweaked layout screenies below!

Hi mattsk
Im having a problem with the episodes screen. I have only tested ur mod.The media fields (runtime, etc) are empty in this screen.
I have mediainfo.dll correctly placed and the TVseries config info show without problems these data infos
TY

Attachments

• aeon1.JPG
    aeon1.JPG
    128.8 KB
  • aeon2.JPG
    aeon2.JPG
    121.5 KB
M

Mr-MarQuez

heey sambal,

where can you find the tvseries_background80%.png what is used at the tvseries.xml you made?

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Been a bit under the weather lately however I have a new tweaked layout screenies below!

What formatting rules are you using? I can't get codecs to display. Like this setup...:D
    Have you got the mediainfo.dll in you plugins\process folder? I havent changed the formatting rules at all

Yes, the file is there. The only info not displaying is the codecs. Just wondered what file you loaded/imported in the config for format rules.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    What formatting rules are you using? I can't get codecs to display. Like this setup...:D
    Have you got the mediainfo.dll in you plugins\process folder? I havent changed the formatting rules at all

Yes, the file is there. The only info not displaying is the codecs. Just wondered what file you loaded/imported in the config for format rules.

Import this text file into the tvseries formatting rules and see what happens!

Attachments

• AEON TVSeries Formatting Rules.txt
      30.7 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here, as the original Psycho Reptile release had a consitancy all the way through the different modules, would like to keep that for release version if no objections, we all know the work people have put in on their bits, and many thanks to them all for that, i just feel the theme should be carried through, even in the TVSeries.

Obviously there then is nothing to stop the modded files being added afterwards :)

:D

Sambal

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Obviously there then is nothing to stop the modded files being added afterwards :)

I agree the theme should look consistent throughout all the modules. It would be nice though if the modded files are made available in the packaged release with screenshot to show what it looks like. This way it is easy to find and install your favourite 'custom' TV-Series style.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What if the Aeon Menu Editor had a "global" setting for menu placement? You edit one .xml to you liking (vertical positioning of menu) then click a button "apply to all". And the TV-Series could have a unique setting (pop up "really apply to TV-Series layout?") if necessary.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom