Aeon Wide TVSeries (1 Viewer)

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Look at the pictures below. When i go into a series there is no backdrop and when i return to the main window the cover is still in the background.

I´m using MP 1.0 and MP-TVSeries-2.1.3321.

I just made a clean install.

Anyone have a clue whats wrong and what i should do about it?

To fix the lingering cover in the background when returned to main screen, see this post.

scythe000

Portal Pro
July 6, 2008
Look at the pictures below. When i go into a series there is no backdrop and when i return to the main window the cover is still in the background.

Same situation as me. Everything just downloaded fresh, and there's no BG in the mp-tvseries view.

Sparrismanne

Portal Member
February 18, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

To fix the lingering cover in the background when returned to main screen, see this post.

That solved one of the problems. Thanks mate.

Now its the problem with no backdrops! Anyone??

scythe000

Portal Pro
July 6, 2008

That solved one of the problems. Thanks mate.

Now its the problem with no backdrops! Anyone??

Anyone???

scythe000

Portal Pro
July 6, 2008
Bizarre things are happening now. I was having the same problems on both my pcs. The living room pc suddenly stopped having the lost background problem. It still won't show a background when I select s show, or season, but on the series view, it displays backgrounds now. The other odd thing for the living room pc, is it's only showing some series banners, but not all. I'm really confused what could be causing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom