Aeon (1 Viewer)

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
I started to use that skin a lot. Might even use it undefinitively.
I figured out a few bugs:
- When playing a video, do "y" you ll see the menu on the left and on the right the plot. If you choose audio or any other menu the menu and the plot will be overlapped.
- if i do "F3" on a movie which does not have imdb infos the search begins i can see it at the bottom but it seems i am on a menu which i cannot see. I have to do ESC a few times to get the imdb list to choose from. Same problem while on info page and i do refresh.
- When on the info page and seeing cast, if there is more than one page, the crosses and page indexes seems a little offscreen(too low).
- When in share view and list view and the movie has a folder.jpg i dont see the image. I corrected that localy my replacing #thumb by #selectedthumb in myvideos.xml line 247.

I am really welling to help correcting this bug. Does the refresh plugin works for you. It doesnt here and it would be really helpful to quickly see my changes.

Is there logos for myTVSeries and aeon?

by the way i am using 1.0RC1 with last svn build.

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
New Bugs:
- Going to NowPlaying makes MP freeze(just graphically, still running in the back) when music playing
- When adding music by doing F9 -> play Now the playlist list control is empty.

I tried to look at MyMusicPlayingNow.xml to see what could mess it up when playing but didnt find anything wrong.

PS use the svn version

Jarritos

Portal Member
October 11, 2006
arg still does not work for 1920x1080...dam I really want to use it to...Is this something that will be fixed in later versions pr?

superludox

Portal Member
July 4, 2007
New Bugs:
- Going to NowPlaying makes MP freeze(just graphically, still running in the back) when music playing
- When adding music by doing F9 -> play Now the playlist list control is empty.

I tried to look at MyMusicPlayingNow.xml to see what could mess it up when playing but didnt find anything wrong.

PS use the svn version

Hi there !
Same prob. for me here. "Now Playing" is not working correctly. It hangs, no response from keyboard but the music is still playing in the background.:confused:

Anyway, great job on this skin. One word : BRAVO !

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
Psycho Reptile, couldnt you submit this correction in the svn, that what it s made for isnt it?
Even if some big modifications are on their way, svn allow easy merge and update. Moreover i would like to be able to submit to svn, is it possible? I made alignment corrections for MusicOverlay and am gonna make more as i find bugs. If you want i can give you my jabber pseudo so that i can show you my modifications before i commit them. If you are interested PM me.
Thanks

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
There is no merging of the work he is doing now and the "old" skin. New graphic files and totally new xml's. Posting some of them to SVN will just not work with your current version. The new res is going to be 1360x768, and the current res is 1280x720, so doing xml's now is a waste of time(both because of new gfx with new names and the res issue.)

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
It could work, you just need to create a new branche! And to tell you the truth i am not really enthusiast about a 1360x768 version, so i would rather he commit that version so that i could update the 1280x720 version vene if i have to modify everything from scratch.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It could work, you just need to create a new branche! And to tell you the truth i am not really enthusiast about a 1360x768 version, so i would rather he commit that version so that i could update the 1280x720 version vene if i have to modify everything from scratch.

You do know he is doing all these conversions on his own time and not yours. Keep that in mind when you post replies such as this as it will just piss off alot of our skinners and moders....

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
I know he is doing this on his free time, and that s why i try to insist. It appears more than one people are working on a new version and others are debugging the existing version. And the consequence can be a lot of wasted time for all, that s what SVN is for. I find so great that there is one for skins, we SHOULD use it, and Psycho Reptile is gonna do it.
I am sorry if i sounded insisting but i wanted to point out that SVN allow us to manage multiple versions at the same time, and what s even greater if that all versions can be maintain at the same time profiting from the commits of the other versions.

I didnt want to piss anyone of they are doing such a great work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom