Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    jburnette

Thanks for the rar'ed file, much easier for the average joe (me).

Missing the common.window.tv.xml, so anyone wanting to use Aeon, you will need to download from svn link in Psycho Reptiles post.

donkarlos

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    pin-input-screen disappeared

Hello, I tinkered myself the Aeon Skin suitable. After one of my last changes the pin-input-screen disappeared.
    I do not come behind in which xml file these codes are located or how I can activate these again.
    Please Help the stupid old man.

greetings
    Don

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Yes, and no.

This is the version first ported, at 1280x720 by a load of different people. Aeon wide is ported from scratch by psycho reptile, based on his monochrome xml's(and therefore at 1360x768), but from the same gfx.

TRUGULUM78

Portal Member
    April 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello,first thanks for this great skin and sorry for my english:oops:
    I want to know how can i configure the film view like the picture aeon_smallicon at first page.I always see te information bar and it take a lot of space for the icons.
    Thanks for all,it´s a great skin i really like it.

tapedump

Portal Member
    June 25, 2008
    I may VERY well have missed something obvious, but I've looked over the various MediaPortal configs, and even dabled in the skins XML files. I'm in need of a way to get rid of a few irrelevant (for my needs) menu items - namely TV, My Music Vids, Play DVD. I'm guessing MediaPortal itself doesnt give you this feature on a platter and it's something I have to alter in the skin.

My original attempts at making these changes were, shall we say, disasterous. Ive sreached the forums for "Remove menu items" but haven't come across anything relevant or that works. I'm quite comfortable editting the XML files if someone would be kind enough to point me in tehr ight direction. If this could be doable, Aeon would be a deal clincher and I could lay to rest the trust MP360 skin that was used on my rpevious AVPC build.

Many thanks in advance for any / all help that is provided, and a big high five to the talented peeps working on this little gem. It's a stunner for sure!

Also a :sorry: in advance if i'm asking a 'noob' question or have offended anyone!

Cj

Have you tried going in the configuration.exe and then plugins and disabling the ones you do not use?

HTH,
    patrick
    Sorry to piggyback, but I'm striving for the exact same thing. However, though I've disabled said plugins and the normal "vertical" home menu doesn't list them, the slick basic home menu retains menu items for My Music Videos, Play DVD et all.

As I cannot even get them to go away, I cannot proceed to mess with posX values and such.

What changes do I need to make to BasicHome.xml to remove TV, Play DVD and Music Videos? Much gratitude for any help.

Jinux

Portal Member
    July 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, i have the Aeon wide skin too. Now this could be a rare question, but Radio is not working. I've been searching the forum for an awnser but cannot find anything that is the same as mine problem. I installed streams manualy, i anstalled a stream folder, and i have installed radio frequencies into the configuration of my radio. When i start MP, i go to myradio, and nothing. Only the menu and the backdrop. No stations. How come ??? What am i doing wrong ??? I have searched the forum for my problem, and sorry i cannot find it, maybe someone can point me which post i have to read ? Thanks in advance...

whatswrongdk4.jpg

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Jinux

First thing, can you confirm this works using either of the BlueTwo skins, if it does not work with them, its a Mediaportal problem, not a skin one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom