after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicview (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I will test it soon. Another question, can I have a look of my music database ? In which way it is possible ? So may be i can see the wrong entry of my.album entry.
    I use sqlite browser. There is a gui based browser I saw someone recommend but I can't find it noe.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv

I will test it soon. Another question, can I have a look of my music database ? In which way it is possible ? So may be i can see the wrong entry of my.album entry.
    I use sqlite browser. There is a gui based browser I saw someone recommend but I can't find it noe.

I have found the squliteadmin it has a Gui, and so I have manual delete the "german Top 100 " entry. And now the album entry for this song in Mediaportal is empty.

With another song it works fine, it happens only for a few. I had this problem with two songs.

When I unchecked the auto-update feature and do an reorganisation for this songs it don't work, but for the others songs it work nice.

I will look, if it appears again with a song when I will add new songs to Mediaportal in the next time. :D

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Re: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv

OK I am going to mark this thread as unable to replicate for the time being. You have only noticed it with this one album? There is potentially something odd with that track that is causing an issue but if you can do this again with another track I would be interested as there are obviously several critera that need to be met before this happens.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Re: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv

Just as a thought, is it possible that this track contained both ID3 v1 and v2 tags ?? and your tagging software only updated the v2 tags?

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv

I think no because I have deleted the ID3v1 Tag. And use only ID3v2 ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom