After changing channel the last second from timeshiftbuffer is displayed (1 Viewer)

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi, after changing a channel always the last second (or 2 seconds) from timeshiftbuffer is displayed before new channel is displayed!?!?!?

I have the latest build installed and a own harddisk fpr the timeshift files.

is there any solution for that?

thanks
    MoPhat

juandionis

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2005
    Similar situation here. I never thougth it was caused by timeshiftbuffer. After a channel change Mp goes back to the previous channel for 2 seconds and then the new channel is shown.

But this is not new for me. I have tried many SVN and same problem in all of them. I went back to 15881 the latest that works for me.

Juan

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I think it's solved in one of latest SVNs. There are other problems but this one seems to be solved for me.

Roby

pnyberg

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have you tried TSREader? It does not have this problem - but make sure you do not use Cyberlink 7 as audio decoder.

I think the MP team does not fix bugs in tsfilesource.ax anymore - they are concentrating getting TSReader stable. With the latest SVN it is very stable (if you don't use Cyberlink Audio decoder and don't enable dvbsubs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom