1.12.0 Again: Selected Items STILL disapper (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I notice compared to the posted log that on my side i didn't has a return item for lastFM and then the playlist is not update :
    Code:
    [2015-08-18 07:41:24,858] [Log    ] [33       ] [DEBUG] - GUIMusicPlayingNow: Calling Last.FM to get similar Tracks
    [2015-08-18 07:41:24,948] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - internet connection detected. Can process last.fm announce or Auto DJ
    [2015-08-18 07:41:25,640] [Log    ] [33       ] [DEBUG] - GUIMusicPlayingNow: Number of similar tracks returned from Last.FM: 0
    [2015-08-18 07:41:25,640] [Log    ] [33       ] [DEBUG] - GUIMusicPlayingNow: Tracks returned after matching Last.FM results with database tracks: 0

Compared to your log :

Code:
    [2015-08-18 11:41:47,599] [Log    ] [19       ] [DEBUG] - GUIMusicPlayingNow: Calling Last.FM to get similar Tracks
    [2015-08-18 11:41:49,216] [Log    ] [19       ] [DEBUG] - GUIMusicPlayingNow: Number of similar tracks returned from Last.FM: 250
    [2015-08-18 11:41:49,574] [Log    ] [19       ] [DEBUG] - GUIMusicPlayingNow: Tracks returned after matching Last.FM results with database tracks: 2

Not sure if it's related but maybe it is :)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here are the steps:

1. With Titan as skin, start playback of a track
    2. Jump to NowPlaying (X on keyboard) and make sure the 'similar tracks' option is enabled (if not > enable it)
    13-33-01.png
    3. ESC out of NowPlaying (back to the album tracks)
    4. Start playback of another song and when it has played 10 seconds, the title on the bottom will disappear
    13-32-52.png 13-32-54.png

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seb, if you want to debug this, have a look at this part of GUIMusicPlayingNow.cs:
    Code:
        private void UpdateSimilarTrackWorker(string filename, MusicTag tag)
        {
          if (tag == null) return;

lstSimilarTracks.Clear();

List<LastFMSimilarTrack> tracks;
          try
          {
            Log.Debug("GUIMusicPlayingNow: Calling Last.FM to get similar Tracks");
            tracks = LastFMLibrary.GetSimilarTracks(tag.Title, tag.Artist);
          }
          catch (Exception ex)
          {
            Log.Error("Error getting similar tracks in now playing");
            Log.Error(ex);
            return;
          }

Item disappears when the code hits:
    tracks = LastFMLibrary.GetSimilarTracks(tag.Title, tag.Artist);

but when i disable that line, it still disappears...

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I looked into it on my system: To make things worse, LastFM is not working for me at all...

briegel

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To make things worse, LastFM is not working for me at all...
    Last.fm changed their internetsite.

They write on their Internetsite:

"Hello.
    Welcome to the new Last.fm.

We’re excited to have you using the new site and some of the brand new features which will help you explore Last.fm in ways you haven’t been able to before.

Hang in there while we make the switch, we’ll be bringing a lot of our usual features to the new site soon so keep checking back.

See below for what’s new..
    ."

(http://www.last.fm/about/whatsnew)

and:

"We’re currently migrating data (including scrobbles) to our new site and to minimise data disruption, we’ve temporarily suspended some functionality. Rest assured, we’re re-activating features one-by-one as soon as each data migration completes. Keep an eye on progress here."

On my very old installation Last.fm also doesn't work any longer. I don't get any track suggestions any longer.
    Did they change the API?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    On my very old installation Last.fm also doesn't work any longer. I don't get any track suggestions any longer.
    Did they change the API?
    They're in the progress of migrating the site, i can't read anything about an API change.
    Just tested the scrobbling, and that's working fine with our latest (1.12) Final release ;)
    upload_2015-8-29_10-39-30.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom