Alternative Titanium themes - idea collection (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    What do you think about reducing the size of the buttons a touch to enable there to be 4 per row instead of 3, seems a waste of space on a 1080p display.

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This can be easily done by changing one style definition in xaml. We can create a theme with this single change without need to modify the source images :)

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Quick example, took only few xaml-values to be changed. This is a real advantage of vector graphics, you simply declare them in other proportions :D
    alt_home.jpg

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Nice much better space usage with 4 or 5 buttons to a row :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Possibly change the default background to the blue one too as that is what turn a few users away from titan, such a colorful image looks nice but takes away the focus from information, buttons etc.

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Possibly change the default background to the blue one too as that is what turn a few users away from titan, such a colorful image looks nice but takes away the focus from information, buttons etc.
    Hehe, are we discussing new skin ideas here? ;-)

I would like to keep this out from this thread here and collect some new ideas for different skin / themes in new thread.

So back to request from thread title/first post for new icons for the existing theme :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I was just taking the opportunity while you were making changes but i will quietly slip back away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
    Looks Like .... Thanks Again!
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens. Just map the desired key in "Function Shortcuts" of the "Input Devices". You can map any desired key to "ZapBack" there. The default mapping is "*". Edit: The zapping functions are generally broken with...
    The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Stopped capturing live tv DE
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom