Not open for further replies.

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Another thought:
A program that runs separate from mediaportal, that will show all the clients running on the network and what they are watching, with logging capability.

Thanks,
Cam

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey thanks!!!
Is it encode in the new release or a plugin, I don't see it listed

Oh by the way I like you hair cut :)

Thanks,
Cam

jonm

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
Wales
Home Country
Wales Wales
Having just read that you can't opt out of the video streaming part of Amazon Prime I guess I'll embrace it and second the suggestion that a plugin would be good.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That'd be great. But i wonder if the streams are encrypted, as for example I was not able to stream some movies in HD with the message, that the HDCP compatibility is not available. But also streaming in SD will be secured in some way, won't it?
    But IF there is the possibility to add Amazon Prime INstant Video - great! I'd love it! Can anybody tell something about the technical issues with this?

jonm

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    Wales
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Yeah just tried it and it installed Silverlight. Wasn't impressed with the playback, jerky and stuttery. Disappointing.

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think because it has no hardware acceleration. You will need ab powerfull CPU.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
    Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further. You are right, I think I just contact to Edision support next. Best regards
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further...
    Hi, I am new to this whole topic. I got a linux receiver Edision "OS nino+" and installed MediaPortal there. Unfortunately it does...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
    I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom