Not open for further replies.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Who is flaming ?
    I never suggested you were a programmer or plugin writer but the way you ask your questions can sometimes come off quite aggressive.
    If you want a correct answer to your question it would be, please direct your question to a 3rd party plugin developer as the mediaportal "team" would not build such a plugin into the core. Also if you actually read the thread you posted you would see that the plugin used a browser to display content due to amazon not allowing access and has since been abandoned.

Thank you for your fantastic response and please in future do not presume to think you can tell me what to do!

Olli123

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2012
    Talking to you feels like talking to my 12 year old daugther.
    In you previous post you told that it is my fault that there is no plugin out: Your words:
    Because you have not made it yet ?
    And 5 minutes later you do not remember your own words? Dude seriously ............ grow up.

If you have a problem that xmbc team does a better job than you do dont rage against normal users who are asking a normal question.

And we are here in the MediaPortal 1 Plugins board.......... So the correct place to ask for a Amazon prime plugin, isnt it?!?!
    What you write is without any sense.........

At last I thank YOU for your fantastic response and i will tell everybody everything i want to do! The thoughts are free............
    Anyhow i will not spend anymore time in this useless discussion. It´s a waste of time.......

J

joostzilla

@Olli123: Why do the words 'Because you have not made it yet ?' set you on fire like this?
    You are quite offensive and rude in your replies to Wizard123.

@wizard123: Please refrain from being sarcastic in your respons.

I suggest the following. Kiss and make up :love:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not likely, im done here.

J

joostzilla

This thread leads to nothing constructive. I will close the thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
    Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further. You are right, I think I just contact to Edision support next. Best regards
    Well, thank you. Knowing that it is not the same Media Portal does help me, so I know I do not have to look into this any further...
    Hi, I am new to this whole topic. I got a linux receiver Edision "OS nino+" and installed MediaPortal there. Unfortunately it does...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
    I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom