AMC Updater v0.8.0 Now Available! (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
No problem, I can wait. For now, Im using the 0.9.0 for regular use and 0.8.7 for manual updating of fields when needed
Thanks

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AMC Updater v0.8.0 Now Available!

No problem, I can wait. For now, Im using the 0.9.0 for regular use and 0.8.7 for manual updating of fields when needed
    Thanks
    Hi Z3us,
    can you try attached file? I tried fixing the problem reported by you. It's based on wip-code, so just for testing...

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    No, doesnt work. And with ur file, Im getting this errors in the log just after opening app

31/12/2010 7:26:55 - Error Reading Config Attribute 'Use_XBMC_nfo' - Using Default Value of 'False'
    31/12/2010 7:26:55 - Error Reading Config Attribute 'Use_Page_Grabber' - Using Default Value of 'False'
    31/12/2010 7:26:55 - Error Reading Config Attribute 'Master_Title' - Using Default Value of 'TranslatedTitle'

Thanks anyway, dont waste time with this, MF is the priority

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

No, doesnt work. And with ur file, Im getting this errors in the log just after opening app

31/12/2010 7:26:55 - Error Reading Config Attribute 'Use_XBMC_nfo' - Using Default Value of 'False'
    31/12/2010 7:26:55 - Error Reading Config Attribute 'Use_Page_Grabber' - Using Default Value of 'False'
    31/12/2010 7:26:55 - Error Reading Config Attribute 'Master_Title' - Using Default Value of 'TranslatedTitle'

Thanks anyway, dont waste time with this, MF is the priority

Those errormessages are harmless, those are just new attributes, you can ignore them. Will have deepter look inside later - it seems, that updates are not done, even on minor errors during updateprocess. Worked on my side, but it's most probably die to different config...

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Despite the errors have no importance, the manual update still doesnt work. Only doesnt work the "update record", the "update value" is ok.
    A new nice feature could be, in "update value" giving more options: "add" and "delete". So , for example, you can add or remove genres to certain films.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Despite the errors have no importance, the manual update still doesnt work. Only doesnt work the "update record", the "update value" is ok.
    A new nice feature could be, in "update value" giving more options: "add" and "delete". So , for example, you can add or remove genres to certain films.

have noted those request - but first focusing on fixing current functions, as this is imho more important.
    You have nevertheless the possibility to edit all possible fields in the databaseview Tab. As long as you're not planning "massrenaming" that should do the trick...

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: Grabber scripts for MyFilms & AMCupdater (and Beta Tool)

Im having a problem that the movie covers are not being downloaded with AMCu running in batch mode. Using AMCu gui everything goes OK

oops erroneus thread, move it to the amcu thread, please

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: Grabber scripts for MyFilms & AMCupdater (and Beta Tool)

Im having a problem that the movie covers are not being downloaded with AMCu running in batch mode. Using AMCu gui everything goes OK

oops erroneus thread, move it to the amcu thread, please

well, again, I would need some more infos - what versions used, logs, configurations.
    I am currently setting up a testsetup to better debug such issues.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Some of the covers are partially downloaded. Looks like the process finish before the whole picture is downloaded. I will attach logs later, now is 2011

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: The Future of MyFilms?

I cant update my collection with AMCu 0.9 in MyFilms GUI (main screen - menu - options - update with AMCu).
    With 0.9 standalone, in windows, out of MP, with the same config file, works. With AMCu 0.8.7 in the MF GUI works.
    I attach logs and cfgs. No AMCu log was generated. If any other file needed, ask me for it.
    Thks

Attachments

• AMCUpdater_Settings.xml
      5.1 KB
    • MyFilms.xml
      6.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom