Status
Not open for further replies.

noxx2

Portal Pro
September 10, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hello

ive problems with some areas in ampdroid. remote work, Movies also. But if i will open VIDEOS, SERIES amproid show a loading screen (see screenshot), but nothing happens. has anyone a idea whats the problem?

Attachments

• screen_20120729_1015.png
    screen_20120729_1015.png
    40.1 KB
Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    hello

ive problems with some areas in ampdroid. remote work, Movies also. But if i will open VIDEOS, SERIES amproid show a loading screen (see screenshot), but nothing happens. has anyone a idea whats the problem?

I think you should check to see if series work in mpextend webserver to troubleshoot the problem, that will tell you if it's a mpextend problem or ampdroid problem.

Last edited:

noxx2

Portal Pro
    September 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thx

i think it run now. but its very slow. i think its a problem of mpextended.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Diebagger,

I just wanted to inform you and other users that on my Gtab 10.1 p7510 + JellyBean (experimental CM10) ROM + aMPdroid, the video streaming problem (not playing on stock player) is solved. Atleast for as long as I tested it (45 minutes) it was ok. Im back on ICS again (stable) and the problem is back. So it seems upgrading to JB rom in the near future will solve a lot of trouble.

regards,

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi Diebagger,

I just wanted to inform you and other users that on my Gtab 10.1 p7510 + JellyBean (experimental CM10) ROM + aMPdroid, the video streaming problem (not playing on stock player) is solved. Atleast for as long as I tested it (45 minutes) it was ok. Im back on ICS again (stable) and the problem is back. So it seems upgrading to JB rom in the near future will solve a lot of trouble.

regards,
    Good to hear, I had a similar experience on my desire hd (didn't work in ics, worked in jb). A bit of a spoiler: the next version of MpExtended (and with that aMPdroid) has support for hls (http live streaming) which works pretty good on many ICS devices.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    arrrr... that’s a bit sour.. BUT there will be plenty (the majority) who wont flash custom ROMs, so they will be using ICS up until Samsung is ready to roll out JB. (Might take a while from experience with ICS).

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

JB on my tablet (cheap Chinese brand) works great :D

I use MX player pro - but have to rely on s/w decoding as h/w doesn't work with ampdroid - but s/w playback works good.

I need to test HDMI playback.

J.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm on Cyanogenmod 9 final (ics) on my galaxy s2 and I don't have any playback problems on the stock player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom