aMPdroid 1.1 (6 Viewers)

mascot

Portal Pro
November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I starting using aMPdroid today since I've got that great 1000/1000 mbit fiber in my new appartment and it works great. I watched an episode of 30 rock during my lunchbreak.

But when I get home the episode is still "unwatched". How can I sync the flags with my installation at home?

Doctor Gonzo

Portal Member
January 30, 2012
aMPdroid not saving client configurations on Galaxy Tab S running KitKat

Hi everyone (and especially hi DieBagger ;-),
I have been running the pro version of aMPdroid for years now using a Transformer Prime runing ICS and then Jelly Bean.
However when I try to add a new client in aMPdroid on my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S running KitKat nothing happens. No error message, no nothing. Unfortunately also no client config is saved. I had my Transformer Prime and my Tab S side by side following the exact same steps. On the Prime the client config is saved, on the Tab S not.
Any ideas? Maybe some new security based restrictions in KitKat? I am kind of desperate.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

Cheers
Oliver

Doctor Gonzo

Portal Member
January 30, 2012
Did you have to configure anything special in the os?
Which aMPdroid version are you running?
Thanks for your feedback!
P.S.: I am totally astonished why it works flawlessly on my Transformer Prime.

Doctor Gonzo

Portal Member
January 30, 2012
Ok, one happy aMPdroid user here.
Reason was probably that I used the combi keyboard settings and then return to get rid of the keyboard. After learning that one just has to hit return to get rid of the keyboard, the client config was saved successfully.
Magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom