aMPdroid 1.1 (1 Viewer)

DragonQ

Portal Pro
August 30, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have what is hopefully a quick question: is there a way to choose which audio stream is streamed to my external video player? Sometimes MX Player for some reason receives the MP2 audio description stream rather than the standard AC3 stream for SD channels (with no option to switch between the two). I'm hoping there's an option either in MPExtended or aMPdroid to only use AC3 audio streams or something (like in MediaPortal itself).

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo,
    das ZUK Z1 meiner Freundin ist verbunden und läuft.
    Bei meinem kommt nur die Anfrage auf dem PC, ich klicke auf ja.
    Mein Handy wartet, bekommt aber keine Bestätigung und das verbinden schlägt fehl.
    Alles auf aktuellsten Versionen ( wie aus logs ersichtlich)

rue

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi and thanks for this nice application.

I use the pro version of ampdroid and I am wondering because there is no update.
    So far it works fine, but sometimes (used with MP1.12 and 1.13) I have a total hang of MP and a need for killing the MP task with the Taskmanager.

I currently use Win10 Pro on my MPC. It seems MP is crashen after finalizing playing the whole directory - but unfortunatelly not reproducable ... :(

The MP Extension is not listed in the extension list of MP ... are the interfaces still correct?

Do you have a plan to refurbish this nice application to be compatible with the newest versions of MP.

In addition I have a question: If I i.e click on "Musik" in the main screen of aMPDriod, the application tells me "plugin not installed" - which plugin is expected?

Thanks for your tipps ...

RUE

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi guys,

i can't find ampdroid free version on the store, is it because the project is abandoned or there is only the pro version on porpouse ?

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom