[Android] aMPdroid 0.7 - Android Remote Control (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyamant

Portal Pro
July 31, 2007
Castrop-Rauxel
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [Android] aMPdroid 0.6 - Android Remote Control

1st THNX,,, for this nice App.
It works on my Motorola Defy and on my Pad Acer Iconia A500.
Is the streaming function (TV) are impleneted now, because if i start the timshifting and i try to look localy the App crashed on my both systems ?

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

hi,

i think this is a wonderful app :) but i have one question. does the tv4home service run under win7?
    the tv4home plugin is for whs i think?

thx :)

MacGyverek

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2010
    Rydułtowy
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Re: [Android] aMPdroid 0.6 - Android Remote Control

Is the streaming function (TV) are impleneted now, because if i start the timshifting and i try to look localy the App crashed on my both systems ?

I have this same problem on Samsung Galaxy S i9000

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thanks for your great (it seems so) plugin. I can establish a connection and use my phone as remote.
    Most things don't seem to work though.

1. I can't brows my music, series, movie. All i get is no connection to service.
    2. When i try to change login credentials for GMA and TV4home they don't get saved. ampdroid switches back to simple login after saving the credentials.
    3. When pressing next/previous song, the track playing starts to fast forward/rewind
    4. I don't have a QR-Code in the wifi remote setting neither (version 0.1.0.0)

I'm pretty sure this can be fixed by configuring everythin properly, but i don't know what to configure.

Mike Lowrey

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

este22
    The CoreService runs on any Windows Version which has .net 3.5 and is MediaPortal TV Server compatible.

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Quick question: If I only want to remote control MediaPortal with this app, e.g. browsing Vidoes and letting it play on the MediaPortal client, browsing Music and letting it play on the MediaPortal client, letting the MediaPortal client play a specific channel in LiveTV, do I need to install Tv4Home then too?

I don't quite fully understand yet, what the purpose of Tv4Home is (in general, not just for aMPdroid).

jeyjey

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2006

me also thank you very much,

it looks really good. There is something i did not really understand: did I need Tv4Home for the Tv section or could I also use the normal TV-Plugin?

And one suggestion: The buttons up, down, etc. in the remote could be a little bit larger.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

I wonder that there's no german version ;) We gave 12 points to Austria :)

:D:D Nice one!!!

I have question about WOL...This is not implemented yet?? This bution in menu i have grey..
    No it's not yet implemented...

I don't quite fully understand yet, what the purpose of Tv4Home is (in general, not just for aMPdroid).
    You only have to install Tv4Home if you want to use the tvserver related features.

I have this same problem on Samsung Galaxy S i9000

Same here on Sony Ericsson X10i :-(

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Ok, this is my fault... You have to install the app VPlayer
    as this player is the only one that can handle the tvserver rtsp stream.

I had some issues with the GmaWebService. Problem was that I was using different usernames and passwords for wifiremote and GmaWebService. aMPdroid doesnt seem to save a different password and uses the same for every service.
    Thanks for your great (it seems so) plugin. I can establish a connection and use my phone as remote.
    Most things don't seem to work though.

1. I can't brows my music, series, movie. All i get is no connection to service.
    2. When i try to change login credentials for GMA and TV4home they don't get saved. ampdroid switches back to simple login after saving the credentials.
    1) Can you open the GMA test url I posted in the install guide?
    2) There is something wrong with the advanced client setup, you'll have to use the same user/password for now

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

You only have to install Tv4Home if you want to use the tvserver related features.
    I suppose this includes schedule recordings as well and not just LiveTV streaming to the Android device?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom