[Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more (3 Viewers)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hm, could it be, that the test urls in the Wiki are wrong? The Test urls for the GMA Web Services say http://localhost:44321/... However, in the default configuration of GMA, the port should be http://localhost:4321/
    Also is there a test url for the shares as well?

A few urls have changed in the latest version of Gma, we haven't updated them yet... Also we changed the port to 4321 so you don't have different ports for tv4home and gma.

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Even with the updated v0.3 of GMA, if you make a clean install of GMA it doesn't work.
    I tried port 44321, it doesn't work since you mentioned that it is changed to 4321.
    When I tried port 4321, it shows "Endpoint not found" message.

If I try installing v0.2 first then installing v0.3, GMA shows 2 times in the Add/Remove Programs (both showing v0.0.0.1), but it works with port 4321...

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Even with the updated v0.3 of GMA, if you make a clean install of GMA it doesn't work.
    I tried port 44321, it doesn't work since you mentioned that it is changed to 4321.
    What shows an endpoint not found message?
    If I try installing v0.2 first then installing v0.3, GMA shows 2 times in the Add/Remove Programs (both showing v0.0.0.1), but it works with port 4321...

True, that's (sadly) a leftover of the error in previous installers. Please remove 0.2 first.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

It's port 4321 now, I've already updated the wiki. Try to uninstall all versions of gma and then install the latest available version on the codeplex site.

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    What shows an endpoint not found message?

True, that's (sadly) a leftover of the error in previous installers. Please remove 0.2 first.

This shows that message: http://localhost:4321/GmaWebService/MediaAccessService/json/GetSupportedFunctions
    when installing v0.3 without v0.2 present...

It's port 4321 now, I've already updated the wiki. Try to uninstall all versions of gma and then install the latest available version on the codeplex site.
    I have done that last night already. I will post a screenshot when I get home from work...

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Are there any plans for adding an "Unwatched" filter for the TV-Series?
    Right now it shows a dump of the mediaportal TV-Series database which includes shows I don't even have anymore.

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    DieBagger:
    A question about userecho, is it possible to see who voted what for any request?

Also about my request did I over complicate things or overkill so that people (users not developers) don't understand what I'm trying to say? Any insights that you can share...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom