[Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more (1 Viewer)

Ayindi

Portal Member
December 1, 2011
AW: Re: AW: [Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more

Ok, I did that and now it seems working, :D. But I can't stream to phone or play on pc the media in shareview.... Also I can't see the files inside folders.
Also, I doesn't show all the files available....

Great that it is working! :)

I have some issues with streaming as well. Currently, I can only get Recordings to work. Havent played with the other options too much, but no luck for me yet. However, since it is still very early stage I think this is more of less expected.

Edit: Now its working with TV streaming. I did not realize that I need to start streaming live TV via the "channels" menu and I have no external player for RTSP streaming. Only thing that does not work for me, yet is streaming Music to my phone.

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Evil-Error

Portal Member
    September 14, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

I'm using aMPdroid 0.8.3...

I've no crash, but unfortunately I've no channels in each group I've created. I just see the groups themselves.
    Also I see no group "all channels" however the option "hide all channels group" is not activated (but thats not so important for me:p).

I've checked the connection to all services (GmaWebservice, Tv4Home, WifiRemote) by telnet with success and also with the Test-URLs from the forum.
    I've tried to connect from external (with "no-ip" account and forwarding the ports) and also in local network.
    Both works fine - I get connection!
    Though, if I try to call the channels of my group "Fav" I get this message:

{"ExceptionType":"Gentle.Common.GentleException","Message":"The columns name, freetoair in table Channel do not exist.","StackTrace":" at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)\u000d\u000a at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)\u000d\u000a at Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map)\u000d\u000a at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)\u000d\u000a at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)\u000d\u000a at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)\u000d\u000a at TvDatabase.TvBusinessLayer.GetTVGuideChannelsForGroup(Int32 groupID)\u000d\u000a at TV4Home.Server.TVEInteractionLibrary.TVEInteraction.GetChannelsBasic(Int32 groupId) in C:\\Users\\T.Lindener\\Documents\\Programming\\TV4Home\\TV4Home\\Server\\TV4Home.Server.TVEInteractionLibrary\\TVEInteraction.cs:line 175\u000d\u000a at SyncInvokeGetChannelsBasic(Object , Object[] , Object[] )\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)\u000d\u000a at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)"}

I've no idea what I can do more for testing or how I should adjust my settings in windows, the app or MP :confused:
    I hope, here, somebody can help me with this issue.

Thanks!

System:

aMPdroid 0.8.3

GmaWebservice - current version from web
    Tv4Home -current version from web
    WifiRemote - current version from web

Android 2.3.7
    MediaPortal 1.2.2.0
    Windows7 Ult.
    Firewall configured for all needed Ports of services (8017, 4321, 554)

ilovecoffee

January 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I cannon make ampdroid remote working.
    I am on windows 7 x64 and have followed the setup with no issues.
    Mediaportal and tvserver runs on same machine.

When troubleshooting:

eg:
    http://localhost:4321/GmaWebService/...iceDescription
    - returns a windows security login diaglog (username/password) WTF??
    if I enter (admin/admin) I get the correct return.

http://localhost:4321/TV4Home.Serve...ractionService/json/TestConnectionToTVService
    - same as above...

Do you have a clue why the security login appears?

loc

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2010
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

ilovecoffee

January 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    In ampdroid I entered the ip addres of the pc where tvserver is running. I also entered admin / admin as user/pass login into ampdroid . It now connects and I am able to control Mediaportal -
    but
    suddenly I get "you need to authenticate yourself" and the control looses contact to mediaportal. eventually it reconnects and it works briefly before the whole thing repeats itself.

any idears what could be wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom