[Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more (1 Viewer)

Darpa317

December 30, 2012
Indianapolis
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is this obsolete? I downloaded the pro for 3.99. I do not mind giving the $4 even if there is something better, is there?

Right now I am having an issue connecting the remote. Server missing plugins. I want MP extender, correct? All of the information seems a bit outdated. Is there a recent 2012 install guide somewhere - did I miss a link for it? I do that a lot! Miss links, just wanting to get this thing set up. I am not interested in streaming. Just want a cool remote. Anyone any thoughts?

JDWestoby

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 9, 2008
    Poltimore, Devon
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nice to see it's still going

I have recently started to use UnifiedRemote - it has a selection of remotes including (somewhat limited but OK) MP and even drives the PC (mouse and keyboard).

The biggy for me is that I have this one app on my phone and can use it to any of the MP client (Netbook*) PCs I have (5 at the moment).

So I'm in Bedroom 1 I connect to that MP, Bed 2, connect to that one.

*They act as radio alarm clocks and a general room interface to all the IT!

There is a limited version, but it cost a few pounds - easily worth it for me.

There are other options for MP, free plugins etc. but to be honest this (UnifedRemote) does this really well for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom