Announce your plugin work in progress here!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

ideasdigger

Portal Member
December 4, 2005
Boston
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
My Organizer (Google & Outlook)

I'm at the latest stages of the MyOrganizer plugin. The beta(preview) version that I'm about to check-in shows you a calendar and all the events from the configured Google calendar. It allows you to add new events to your Google calendar. Outlook sync is working but postponed untill Google will work properly.

ideasdigger

Portal Member
December 4, 2005
Boston
Home Country
The latest version v2.0 of MyOrganizer was just uploaded. Added support for Outlook/Exchange in addition to previous Google support.

sergey.wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Cue native support

Hello,

I'm using CUE Audio CD images made by EAC with single APE File. Daemon tools and etc. is not solution for me.

So, work started, current status:

- Displaying track names from cue [success]
    - Update database (import) [success]
    - Bass Player [success]
    - Testing [success]
    - Submit patch [success]

Limitation of first version:

- ftp shares is not supported
    - gaps may be not supported

Roelster

Portal Member
    November 5, 2007
    Hello,

I'm working on a plugin for dutch soccer fans. The website http://planetvoetbal.nl streams all live matches of the 'eredivisie' (primair league of the netherlands) every weekend. To watch these you need to buy a virtual ticket (drm).

My plugin loads all matches from planetvoetbal.nl and shows them in mediaportal. Now you can choose the match you want to see and play it. Windows media player will popup a screen to enter your virtual ticket number.

Current status:
    - Matches are loaded from planetvoetbal.nl and shown in a list.
    - Matches can be selected and played.
    - Virtual ticket number can be entered (handled by windows media player).

Limitation of first version:
    - You need to enter your virtual ticket number. If you have a seasons ticket number it might be possible to enter it in configuration and automatically post it to the drm screen. Then a keyboard is not needed anymore.
    - If you don't have a virtual ticket number for the entire season you will need to buy one every week. This is not handled from within this plugin yet. So you have to buy one via planetvoetbal.nl on another pc or startup internet explore.

First release will come within a couple of weeks.

Best regards,
    Roelster

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Plugin for ZoneMinder Video Surveillance

I am starting work on a new plugin which will display notification of an event when ZoneMinder triggers an alarm. Hopefully I can get it to show the jpg when this occurs over the top of what MP is doing through the GUIDialogNotify window.

there website id http://www.zoneminder.com/ this is another opensource project.....

Epstone

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2007
    Riedstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Started working on an Importer of the Outlook Email Features (Showing Inbox/es and sending Mails etc...)
    I hope there is nothing like that existing ?!

YArsRevenge

September 5, 2011
    Home Country
    Yahoo Fantasy Football. Should have something working before opening game 2011.

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    To make this topic complete :)

I just started to work on a Subsonic plugin for Mediaportal.

Already started a thread in the plugin section, to encourage people to test the plugin right from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom