Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (1 Viewer)

DoctorBob

February 1, 2007
Hi there,

I am using a Anysee 30 plus (www.anysee.com) unit for DVB-T. Nowdays KPN, the provider of DVB-T in the Netherlands is selling this unit. The software delivered with it is working, but if you use MP sound and picture is a much beter quality!

The only thing that doesn't work inside MP is the descramble function, so only the free to air are viewable :( If I was watching the installation it seems that there is a piece of software (AMT) that is doing the descrambling part. Anyone that knows if this unit will be fully be supported in TVserver?

TVserver 3.0 (beta) lastest build is only scanning very slow for all channels (1/2 hour till 3/4 hour) is this normal?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Does look like Anysee doesn't provide a SDK for it's cards -> not possible to support the encrypted channels on 3rd party software.

Da Silva

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Apparently the manufacturer is currently searching for a solution to help 3rd party software developers implement the descrambler code. However, they said that it may be technically impossible... bummer.... :rolleyes:

We will just have to wait and see what will happen.

I just bought my cable providers card and am a bit annoyed with always having to change to Anysee Viewer to see the scrambled channels.

petar

June 27, 2007
    I'm also using the Anysee E30 Plusreceicer. So i'm hoping that the developers will look at the SDK :)
    Then I can use the remote for controling my Mediaportal :D

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hrm looks interesting...
    Can someone confirm this only works with Conax encrypted streams?

DMAN

Da Silva

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    If I rember correctly I was able to watch VIASAT which used viaccess to scramble the code but I don't have a subscription any more.

Was this what you where meaning dman_lfc?

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes thanks Da Silva

I have asked anysee for a sat card so I can look to implement this support for you.

DMAN

Brinky

September 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yes thanks Da Silva

I have asked anysee for a sat card so I can look to implement this support for you.

That would be awesome, dman, The anysee stock viewer is lacking support for any 3rd party video, audio filter, Mediaportal is so much better!! :) There are a lot of people who have the anysee dvb-card, especially the dvb-t in The Netherlands via Digitenne of KPN, who like it work with Mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom