Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (1 Viewer)

MikSam

December 6, 2006
Kouvola
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hey people who are using or thinking of buying a Anysee E 30 plus,

Lets do what dman_lfs says
Hassle Anysee to get me a card. They're the ones who'll benefit.
. Lets all send them e-mails to tell them we all desperately need the anysee to work with MP. Sails would go up and it is now trouble for them. So send mail to anysee@anysee.com to speed things up!
I hope this will work dman_lfc

Done.
I hope they'll send U a card in their own benefit too.

RaveDude

Portal Member
September 12, 2007
I also sent them an e-mail. Let's hope they send dman_lfc a card.

I might also be able to implement this later myself, I have an Anysee E 30 C Plus (Cable card). I just started modifying media portal and at the moment I'm modifying the slideshow plug-in to show EXIF info on the OSD.

After I'm done with the slideshow mod I might look into this Anysee CA thing.
I have compiled the Anysee SDK's sample before and it worked. It sends a command to the card reader and shows the reply. However it will take a long time for me to figure out where to start with the mediaportal Anysee CA support. dman_lfc, do you have any pointers on how it should be implemented?

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    See ConditionalAccess.cs & related classes.

Query the card type
    Query a subscription card inserted
    Then handle the decryption method(s)

DMAN

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Anyone know anything about the status of the descramble support? I could try to see if I could get the ball rolling, but the SDK is hard to find right now... :(

I have the SDK they published a while back. PM me your email address.

DMAN

Da Silva

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    It was quite interesting that Anysee accidentaly published the source code.

It is nowhere to be found on their website anymore.

But fortunately enough people have a copy of the code.

:D

I would be happy to assist in any project related to the Anysee conax support.

manywhere

February 26, 2008
    Wasa, Ostrobothnia
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Well, things are looking interesting. ;)

Many thanks to Dman for sending me the Anysee SDK. :) The SDK contains the API for both the descrambling system they use and the infrared remote. I'm looking to implementing both as much as possible, and right now descrambling has got my fullest attention. (I hate the AnySee's crashtastic application so much that I'm channeling that negative energy into coding this.)

Right now the C# test code is in place and I'm working on the C++ code for a code library (DLL) that will be used by Mediaportal.

I also noticed that I can't get my AnySee E30 C Plus (DVB-C) card working in MediaPortal, but the E30 Plus (DVB-T) card seems to work. The GraphEdit graph was interesting as well, since E30C didn't use Microsoft DVBC Network Provider but just the ol' regular Microsoft Network Provider. But, I can't seem to get Mediaportal to load my CaptureCardDefinitions.xml file, since the old DVBT AnySee card is still shown in the Configuration window, although I've renamed it and updated it to the DVBC card... Does someone perhaps know what am I doing wrong here? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom