Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (6 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks glad you like it.
    Yep i can confirm its a couple pixels out, if that's all you found so far i'm pretty impressed lol :)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England

Attachments

• missing.png
      missing.png
      66.7 KB

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When i open the Movie (Moving Pictures) Section with the big tile, a popup with a Years Selector will be shown. I know that i can change that in the Skin Settings... But what Options do i have? For Example, that is the Filter Setting for Unread, or for "Movies R rated" etc....? ;)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    When i open the Movie (Moving Pictures) Section with the big tile, a popup with a Years Selector will be shown. I know that i can change that in the Skin Settings... But what Options do i have? For Example, that is the Filter Setting for Unread, or for "Movies R rated" etc....? ;)
    You mean the parameter setting so you can jump to a specific category ? the options are down to moving pictures really you have to enable debug mode for moving pictures and check the log for category id's as they are different for everyone.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello @wizard123 !
    First thanks for your great work, I realy like your skin but there is just one thing (well. the always seems to be "just one thing" :D)

I do not use TV-Series, so is there a way to
    A) deactivate this section or
    B) replace this section by another

Thanks in advance

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Not currently that really relies on someone creating a mod as the same could be said for any section, you could hide the controls but the menu item controls would need their positions adjusting too and also onleft/onright tags for sections either side of tvseries. I may look at it in future myself but it would become complicated if a user decided to disable say tvseries and tv section.
    It might be easiest to change it to another section but what section ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom