Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (9 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Maybe i have found an issue in Basic Home. There are to Latest Videos shown, when i go over it, the Tile is black, in TV Series it works, you see the Tile and the Play button, at Movies you see only the Play Button.
    I can't replicate this, do you have myvideos setup or is this using moving pictures ? also what version are you running ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Can you confirm apollo latest version is 1.1 ? Also that you have cleared cache and post a screenshot of your quick settings ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So now i have the latest 1.1 bevor i have the 1.0.0.9 .. But now its more tricky... I'f cleared the cache

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
      Screenshot (17).png
      1.6 MB
    • Screenshot (18).png
      Screenshot (18).png
      2 MB
    • Screenshot (19).png
      Screenshot (19).png
      1.8 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    You have to setup your tiles in the editor for the first time in 1.1 and if you are using movpics why do you have myvideo fanarts enabled ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm maybe you can do this by default ? And when someone will change a tile he can do it... Or you can see the tiles in selection menu ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hm maybe you can do this by default ? And when someone will change a tile he can do it... Or you can see the tiles in selection menu ?
    It should already show blank plugin tiles and standard tiles for other items as default as long as the apollo plugin is installed.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i found not all the default tiles. Can I add simple more tiles ? By adding New images in the media folder with names e.g. tvseries 2 or livetv 2 that I can choose this in the Editor ?

And is there a way when I click on Videos tile that it opens the video Window and not the moving pictures again ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yes place new tiles in the media>tiles folder or themes>darkness>media>tiles if using dark theme and restart media portal then they are available in editor.

Change tile behaviour by f9 on tile or f9 on settings cog in home menu for quick settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom