Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (3 Viewers)

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
January 29, 2005
Halle (Saale)
Home Country
Germany Germany
Maybe not in standard theme but you would need to add the dark theme if you want to.
As you say this: Is it possible to theme a theme? I mean, I'd like to base my changes on the dark theme - would I have to copy all files into my theme and then do my changes or is there another possibility?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Maybe not in standard theme but you would need to add the dark theme if you want to.
    As you say this: Is it possible to theme a theme? I mean, I'd like to base my changes on the dark theme - would I have to copy all files into my theme and then do my changes or is there another possibility?
    Yep basically take a copy of dark theme and rename it to whatever then make your changes.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Apollo is dark, there is a theme even darker? Or I do not understand something? It is possible to screenshots? Or where there is a description of themes?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe i have found an issue in Basic Home. There are to Latest Videos shown, when i go over it, the Tile is black, in TV Series it works, you see the Tile and the Play button, at Movies you see only the Play Button.

Attachments

• 20-26-33.png
      20-26-33.png
      1.9 MB
    • 20-26-41.png
      20-26-41.png
      2.2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom