Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Season and episode view for which screen ?
    Trakt seasons and episodes. Example: go to popular > popular series > select a series into seasons > select a season into episodes.
    Do u mean the activity list on dashboard ?
    Yes in dashboard
    The only way around the aspects is to set fixed aspect ratio but then it will be different sizes if the aspects are different, would everyone be ok with that ?
    I would be OK with that (I think...:p), almost in all thumbs in a site are of the same size and proportion.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would be OK with that (I think...:p), almost in all thumbs in a site are of the same size and proportion.
    In a site most are the same but site to site can differ like iplayer vs imdb thats the main problem.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In a site most are the same but site to site can differ like iplayer vs imdb thats the main problem.
    Yes, but per screen there will be no irregularities and I think this is more important.

Some more stuff:
    Settings > music > database:
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-21 kl. 17.22.57.png

Open a playlist in music and start playback, header visible/behind the "player":
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-21 kl. 17.15.43.png

Playing music (in non playlist view) the Now playing time is obscured by cover:
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-21 kl. 17.30.47.png

Rockstar, now playing overlay black:
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-21 kl. 17.14.30.png

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Ministerk could you do me a favour and pm me to issues ? Its hard to keep track of them in the forum.

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    n MyVideo list view are not dots - only the tab below the poster while in series and season list view there are both,
    Because myvideos is not mytvseries, myvideos does not have the same functionality
    Understood.
    but the dots don't seem to work here
    What is not working about them ?
    In series and season screen (list view) they are always black. I'd say either remove the dots there or make them work (maybe with a third color for partly watched series/season).
    if these are the indicators, why do you use different font colors for watched/unwatched at all?
    Because colours are not only for watched/unwatched they are also used for indicating remote files or offline files.
    But you use different colors for watched and unwatched. So you've got two indicators for that ... If you like it that way - okay. But could you then tell me where I could change this?

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As I said, I don't use Moving Pictures. Latest movies do show with MyVideo but there's no "play"-overlay and if I move to the lower movie, the pictures disappear.
    After checking this i remembered the code is there already and there is a play overlay, you enabled use myvideos instead of moving pictures then restarted MP right ? Even so it was buggy in that the bottom info would disappear if play icon was highlighted so i have fixed that now for next release.
    Just noticed, that this only happens if "Use rss instead latest media info" is activated ...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Ahh i see you never mentioned that before just tested and your right now fixed for next release.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Can you also check the links between the 'others' > 'Weather' and 'others' > 'Info service'
    They simply don't work :)
    Also it's a little annoying that entering a plugin on the others page then pressing 'back' returns you to the TVSeries page...
    (Or is it just me!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom