Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (1 Viewer)

moryoav

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
Wonderful skin! I just started using it as my default skin. One thing that bothers me, though; In TvSeries, I went to the hidden menu and selected "yes" for the "Extended Info View", so now I have for each episode the genre, quality and runtime (other skins have icons, will this remain text?), but what I'm missing and is really important is the "CC" (closed captions / subtitles), to let me know if an episode already has subtitles or not. Other skins have that, so I know it's technically possible... Could that be added? Can I add this extra field myself in the meantime with a quick skin file edit?

Any input here will be appreciated...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Wonderful skin! I just started using it as my default skin. One thing that bothers me, though; In TvSeries, I went to the hidden menu and selected "yes" for the "Extended Info View", so now I have for each episode the genre, quality and runtime (other skins have icons, will this remain text?), but what I'm missing and is really important is the "CC" (closed captions / subtitles), to let me know if an episode already has subtitles or not. Other skins have that, so I know it's technically possible... Could that be added? Can I add this extra field myself in the meantime with a quick skin file edit?

Any input here will be appreciated...
    Thanks,
    I forgot about adding subs in tvseries so i will add that in for next release, if subs are available it will display CC.
    The info will be staying text for the skin as default but people are welcome to create mods and post them up for others to share.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Whats wrong with the tvguide ? And what info screen ? Shiny thinga like what ?

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    For example the Tv-Guide inside TV has no logos and looks not so good as the rest I think.

Attachments

• tvguide_tv.png
      tvguide_tv.png
      429.4 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    That is the mini guide and its made to look like the dialog screens like hidden menu etc, logos i may add back as they are optional but other than that not much will change there.
    Your welcome to create a mod for it if you don't like it :)

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Uh I don't know how to make a design :)
    In my oppinnion the tv-guide dialog looks not so awesome as the rest, so I only wanted to hear if you have plans to change that.

This is the only thing why I am not using this skin. It would be way better if it looks like the big tv-guide with every second row colored ore something.

Attached you will find the tv-guide from TITAN. Here you see the logos and a shadow on every line.
    And the upcoming program is left aligned in the same color. Looks overall better I think ;-)

Anyway, thanks for your fast reply.

Attachments

• tvguide_tv_2.png
      tvguide_tv_2.png
      615.5 KB
    • tvguide_tv.png
      tvguide_tv.png
      429.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom