Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (2 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did they work on every basichome Screen and Button ? Because when I Hit f9 this is Info Button on my FB then I can't change the tiles. Only in Editor.

Or this is my fault and Info Button isn't the same as f9

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not every tile no, you asked about changing what the tile does not the tile itself. You want to use myvideos instead of movingpics on big movie tile then there is a setting for that in quick settings or editor.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thinking out loud would automatic updates for apollo be something everyone would be interested in ?

I liked it but there may be circumstances where someone do not want this. (What happens to selfmade changes etc...) So, updating with the Extension Installer is a good thing and maybe enough....
    It should possible to deactivate the automatic Update Process. Then it is a great Option.

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    Updating with the Extension Installer seems a good choice to me.

A thing to fix: In myemulators, aspect ratio of coverflow is wrong for N64 section

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What happens to selfmade changes etc...
    This is not a Problem create your own skin as a theme and nothing is changed after a Update.

I think a notifications at the basic home or so with Chance zo choose yes / no is a good choice. When you choose no you have always the Chance to do this later in skin settings Tab or over Extension installer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom