App to Copy Artwork and Details to Movie Folder v0.5.6 (2 Viewers)

masterx

Portal Member
June 11, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi,

Neat little tool... Like it ;)

I just have one problem, my computer is skipping the creation of the nfo file...
See the picture:
MP%20Artwork%20Copier.jpg

My Config is like this:
MP%20Artwork%20Copier%20Config.jpg

Did i do something wrong or?

Ps.: Im running on windows 7, if it has anything to say...

jmcentire

Portal Pro
November 7, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

I just have one problem, my computer is skipping the creation of the nfo file...

Is it also skipping the creation of the IMDB Link?

jmcentire

Portal Pro
November 7, 2008
Home Country
Hi,

Is it also skipping the creation of the IMDB Link?

Yes it is :(

Run the one attached for me(remember to enable all the options again), it should create a log that should help me determine what is happening.

jmcentire

Portal Pro
November 7, 2008
Home Country
With the same setting as before, i got this log file (attached)

Are you running the program directly from the zip file, or did you extract it to a folder first? It seems the temporary files the program creates at the beginning disappear by the time it gets to creating the info files.

masterx

Portal Member
June 11, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark

Are you running the program directly from the zip file, or did you extract it to a folder first? It seems the temporary files the program creates at the beginning disappear by the time it gets to creating the info files.

No im extracting the archive and then running the exe file...

I have tried this on both a XP SP3 and Windows 7, so its not just my pc :)

jmcentire

Portal Pro
November 7, 2008
Home Country

Interesting, I modified this script to give different logging, it will also recopy the files if they are missing, so even if it does work post up the log again so I can see what went missing.

***EDIT*** I integrated a logging option into the latest version on the first post, download that and enable the log in options, post your log whether it works or not so I can see what is going on.***

masterx

Portal Member
June 11, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark

Interesting, I modified this script to give different logging, it will also recopy the files if they are missing, so even if it does work post up the log again so I can see what went missing.

***EDIT*** I integrated a logging option into the latest version on the first post, download that and enable the log in options, post your log whether it works or not so I can see what is going on.***

Still doesn't work :( I attached the log file

EDIT: Sorry the late reply, i was just out drinking :)

jmcentire

Portal Pro
November 7, 2008
Home Country

Still doesn't work :( I attached the log file

EDIT: Sorry the late reply, i was just out drinking :)

Ok, from your log it looks like something is happening to the tempinfo.csv file the program creates. Attached is a version that doesn't delete those temp files at the end, after you run it see if the tempinfo.csv file is there, if it is open it and see if anything is in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom