App to Copy Artwork and Details to Movie Folder v0.5.6 (2 Viewers)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
So there is no easy solution to my issue? Did you implement what you mentioned? Is there another complicated solution to this?

jmcentire

Portal Pro
November 7, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
To keep compatibility I did not make any changes related to your issue. For next release I can add an option to use the movie title or the video file name for the nfo file name, if you are interested in using it that way.

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    Hello,

began to thank you for plugin.

I encounter many problems and I do not know how I need your help.

I have my films structured material as follows: directory with the name of the movie \ film. mkv

I configure the plugin it gives me after execution in the directory: folder.jpg backdrop.jpg and name of film.nfo (compatible xbmc box is checked in your program)

If I import a movie into the picture via local search xbmc, I do not have much info and no picture (see picture).

Can you help me

thank you

Folder.png

MP Artwork configuration.png

nfo.png

movie detail with movie picture plugin.png

movie manager with movie picture plugin.png

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To keep compatibility I did not make any changes related to your issue. For next release I can add an option to use the movie title or the video file name for the nfo file name, if you are interested in using it that way.

Maybe you can do it in a way, that I can type in how th enfo is supposed to be named, to get it named just like the movie is including year and imdb-id? That would be perfect!

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I now use IMBD+ to build the movie DB on the master and then this app to create the artwork and .nfo files for use on the clients with the XBMC scraper.

I have a movie that doesn't get picked up on the clients. Turns out there is no <movie>.nfo created for this file. I assume it is because of the file name: Batman IV Batman & Robin (1997).

VdR

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I have a movie that doesn't get picked up on the clients. Turns out there is no <movie>.nfo created for this file. I assume it is because of the file name: Batman IV Batman & Robin (1997).

This app still freaks out over the '&' character, so you can wait for a fix, or in the meantime manually create the NFO file yourself for the filenames that have an '&' in them.

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OK known issue then.

That's what I did indeed; rename the file then create the .nfo.

Very strange: I renamed the video file (but not the directory) by changing the '&' to 'and', the .nfo file was created with '&'. Didn't even have to rename that one.

VdR

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    RoChess thank you,

Your speudo reminds me a former software TVEDIA.

But then my memory is failing me.

Good evening.

DoXer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: App to Copy Artwork and Details to Movie Folder v0.5.6

I'm trying out the latest version with a database containing one movie. I always get the message "No movies found...Check your database"

Whats's wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom