Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    how do I handle it?
    The same as any other archive, extract it.
    The quote from the plugin download page is valid for 7z archives too, exactly as it is for zip archives.
    Extract the contained folders into C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins.
    If you really didn't know what 7z is, you need to read this:
    7-Zip - Wikipedia
    A link to download the 7zip tool can be found there too.
    7z is compressing better than zip or rar and it is open source. For this it is the new "standard" for archives since some years already...

Digsy

Portal Pro
    August 29, 2018
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Just installed Applauncher to launch WinDVD Pro from inside MP2. It works but I have to go into Extras>AppLauncher>WInDVD Pro (I am using the WMC skin).

Is there a way to put the WinDVD Pro shortcut into, directly into, say, the Videos group?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just installed Applauncher to launch WinDVD Pro from inside MP2. It works but I have to go into Extras>AppLauncher>WInDVD Pro (I am using the WMC skin).

Is there a way to put the WinDVD Pro shortcut into, directly into, say, the Videos group?
    No, the plugin does unfortunately not offer such function, the Home Menu Editor needs guid-ids or workflow-ids to create entries, those are not generated by AppLauncher.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe you can move the whole AppLauncher Plugin from Extras to Videos. Definitely possible in BlueVision. But I don't know enough about WMC skin to tell you if and how this can be done. Should be at least a bit less navigation. Adding workflow-id would be a good improvement for this plugin bud sadly no one is maintaining it recently...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom