Apple trailers downloader(v0.065) *bugfix release* (1 Viewer)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks! The Apple Trailer downloader is great, if it can be intigrated into MP configuration with a scheduler then this is a killer-plugin!

Screenshot of the version so far with the task sheduler added :) :

appledownloaderv005pd5.jpg

Almost done with it, just needed to finish another program in the meantime.
    If all goes well it will be released tonight as a standalone program and a mp plugin.

ash

January 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is really great.
    You managed to add all the features I could think of :p

Can't wait until this is released.

Come to think of it, maybe a feature which limit's the total size of all downloaded trailers. And probably remove the oldest trailers to keep below a certain amount of gigs.

BTW. what happens when I select HD and Normal trailers. Are both downloaden or only Normal when HD is not available?

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is really great.
    You managed to add all the features I could think of :p

Can't wait until this is released.

Come to think of it, maybe a feature which limit's the total size of all downloaded trailers. And probably remove the oldest trailers to keep below a certain amount of gigs.

BTW. what happens when I select HD and Normal trailers. Are both downloaden or only Normal when HD is not available?

Yeah can check folder size and then remove the oldest till it reaches the user specified max folder size in the options.
    Will add this to the to-do list :)
    Iif both are checked it should download both versions, both will have different names at the end(hres and hd).
    But i forgot to uncheck the hres function so in the latests version it only downloads hd, is fixed in the upcoming version.
    Testing some things now and changed the location where it saves settings so you get the same settings in both the standalone version and the mp plugin.
    Have some othe features planned and when they are done i can finally start making the skin file for use in mediaportal.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great work, finally something that works like it should... Streaming files is kinda problematic I suppose looking at My Trailers (and Movie Trailers)... I never get to playback these streams so this is a perfect solution! Thanks.
    Looking forward to the size limitation feature!

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Should have a version with the cleanup managment out this week, just need to add more checks on the deletion part atm :)

maxmonty

Portal Member
    December 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Sigh, I may be an idiot, but when I try to use this I get and error about a missing xml in the skin folder? What do I need to do? I'm using the PureVisionHD skin

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No working gui/skin for mediaportal yet, basically you set it up in the mediaportal configuration -> plugins -> apple trailer downloader and it will download the latest trailers to the set folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom