Apple trailers downloader(v0.065) *bugfix release* (3 Viewers)

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Well hopefully someone will pick it up..... Or do you guys know of a good alternative that will download trailers?

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The problem is that apple checks for a useragent now, which I guess would be an extremely easy fix with this plugin...

Unfortunately I can't download the plugin. Does anyone have the sources of this plugin?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    since this loader istn't working any longer, I am using MTSA now to download the trailers. Depending on it's configuration it also supports loading hires Trailers... and can be autoscheduled by a windows task.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    The problem is that apple checks for a useragent now, which I guess would be an extremely easy fix with this plugin...

Unfortunately I can't download the plugin. Does anyone have the sources of this plugin?

I uploaded the program in this post.

It's not the source, so I have no idea if its even usefull. Its just the .exe files that is the actual programs, no installation files.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Without the source I can't make any changes (easily) so the only way to get this working again is if someone would upload the source or the original author would release a new version... ;)

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    since this loader istn't working any longer, I am using MTSA now to download the trailers. Depending on it's configuration it also supports loading hires Trailers... and can be autoscheduled by a windows task.

Guzzi,

Correct me if I am wrong but MTSA will only download trailers of movies currently in the cinemas? Can it be made to download all trailers?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Guzzi,

Correct me if I am wrong but MTSA will only download trailers of movies currently in the cinemas? Can it be made to download all trailers?

You're right - so I have configured "lots of cinemas" all over the world and get lots of trailers - but yes, only currently running. After using it some time, you've collected a lot.
    Re question: Sure somebody being able to programming and having sourcecode of MTSA would be able to modify this, I cannot, so I am using it as a workaround.
    btw - there is some planning in MovingPix to include trailerdownload (for the films archive). So might be worth to wait for this ...

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know if you noticed, but you can download Apple Trailers with OnlineVideos Pluign... All you need to do is set a download folder in the Configuration and when browsing AppleTrailers inside MediaPortal use F9 to show the context menu, that will reveal a "Save" item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom