AtmoLight 2.1.0.0 for MediaPortal2 [2015-01-21] (2 Viewers)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    For AtmoOrb I recall it requiring more work with the current UI controls in MP2, not that flexible like Windows Forms like we use in MP1 at least with the zones and lots of per Orb specific options.
    Depending on how busy the other projects keep me will add this, probably somewhere this month :)

May I push you gently? Currently only two thngs are keeping me from moving completely - and one is atmolight :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Bit swamped and no clue how to do this properly in MP2 yet but will make some time for it soon :)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello again - after over one year I think it's afe to assume that teh plugin was dropped - and as always - any chance to get a running version? Ambilight (in my case the Atmoorb part - for the normal Ambilight I can use Ambibox native) is one of the things I miss with MP2 - when you one time had it you don't want to loose it ...

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just not a lot of free time between other projects and work sadly, switched to PlexKodiConnect here as well and using HDMI grabber (HDFury in between) for all devices so don't need any additional software processing except Hyperion sending the data to LEDs.
    AtmoLight 1 we made pretty feature complete with no outstanding issues, not sure if MP2's core parts are still in flux (mainly the rendering parts) but if they have settled down on those it should be easier for us to pick up and improve.

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    THX for your answer - from the consumer point of view the biggest issue are missing plugins - but that's also with MP1 as a lot of plugin dev's have left meanwhile. But happy to hear that the project is not totally abandoned :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom